質量, マス, 塊, 集団, 集塊, 塊まり, マッス, 億兆
Noun(1) the property of a body that causes it to have weight in a gravitational field(2) (often followed by `of'(3) an ill-structured collection of similar things (objects or people(4) (Roman Catholic Church and Protestant Churches(5) a body of matter without definite shape(6) the common people generally(7) the property of something that is great in magnitude(8) a musical setting for a Mass(9) a sequence of prayers constituting the Christian Eucharistic rite
Verb(1) join together into a mass or collect or form a mass
Adjective(1) formed of separate units gathered into a mass or whole
(1) Coalition officials investigated 70 and confirm 40 as mass graves.(2) There is considerable disparity of wealth between a small elite and the mass of the population.(3) These are presented for the first time in this volume, and while the mass of material is unwieldy, it is also fascinating.(4) What I found is that there is youth radio, and there is entertaining radio, also known as commercial, corporate, or mass appeal radio.(5) When he was fully in the door, a mass of people came flooding out of the doorways in the small entrance hall.(6) My object, dear friend, in making this small selection from a great mass of material, has been twofold.(7) The urbanization of the mass of the population and the decline of rural areas not surprisingly had profound social consequences for all classes of the population.(8) An astounding mass of material is already available on computer screens.(9) On those occasions when they did so, they saw what seemed to be a barbarous mass of material lacking all grammatical order.(10) Your vagueness, however, is understandable given the present state of affairs for the mass of the population.(11) At the opposite end of what passed for the main street of the village, a group of the attackers had gathered, a mass of dark shapes and forms.(12) I turn back to the mass of people crowding around me.(13) She remembered the days when people would crowd around the doors and bustle off in a mass of closely-packed bodies.(14) Every object with mass exerts a gravitational force.(15) The bats, in what looked like a solid mass of bodies, were releasing their toe-hold and dropping into flight.(16) The storm spun a mass of dark clouds across the sky.
(1) mass storage :: マスストレージ
(2) mass medium :: マスメディア
(3) mass communication :: マスコミ
(4) body mass index :: ボディ・マス・インデックス
(5) mass transit :: 大量輸送
(6) critical mass :: クリティカルマス
(7) mass-produce :: 大量生産
1. widespread ::
2. aggregative ::
3. pile ::
4. crowd ::
5. majority ::
6. common people ::
7. people ::
8. bulk ::
9. sight ::
10. assemble ::
mass, massed, masses, massing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Here's where we derived the MASS
of the dark-matter particle.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
- Two units of normal saline.
- Bivalve MASS.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
CALEB: Mass casualty events.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
Yes, it tells us that you participate
in the MASS cultural delusion...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
And, also, you don't account
for the missing MASS
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
English to Japanese Dictionary: mass
Meaning and definitions of mass, translation in Japanese
language for mass with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mass in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'mass'
What mass means in Japanese, mass meaning
in Japanese, mass
definition, examples and pronunciation
of mass in Japanese language.