Adjective(1) involving financial matters
(1) The central bank activities go beyond the central bank immediate financial gain.(2) Try to calculate how much more interest you may earn over the course of a year, or ask your financial adviser.(3) Several trust funds have been established to offer financial help in managing debt problems.(4) This goes to the heart of the group's financial controls and financial reporting.(5) Its characteristics differed to all of the other financial assets in the portfolio.(6) In a gesture of support, the US has said it is in favour of Uruguay being bailed out of its financial crisis.(7) Are interest rates in financial markets and the real economy distinct phenomena?(8) The decision, widely expected by economists, had little impact on the financial markets.(9) For personal finances we have a financial adviser who helps me and my wife keep on top of things.(10) It was set up by law to help consumers settle complaints against financial firms(11) The financial restructuring of the games changed their traditional roots as well.(12) Now this is the sort of qualification you're looking for in a financial adviser.(13) Which economic statistics give us the greatest guidance as to our financial future?(14) Regardless of the rules of a scheme, no pension fund is immune to financial disaster.(15) Every asset manager needs a financial framework in his head to rationalise what he is doing.(16) It was set up to give consumers a free, independent service for resolving disputes with financial firms.
(1) financial statement :: 財務諸表
(2) financial crisis :: 経済危機
(3) financial aid :: 財政援助
(4) financial statements :: 財務諸表
(5) financial management :: 財務管理
(6) financial support :: 財政支援
(7) financial analyst :: 金融アナリスト
(8) chief financial officer :: 最高財務責任者
(9) financial advisor :: 財務顧問
(10) financial market :: 金融市場
1. monetary ::
2. money ::
3. economic ::
4. pecuniary ::
5. fiscal ::
6. banking ::
7. commercial ::
8. business ::
9. investment ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...might be wasting both his FINANCIAL
and intellectual resources?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
Wait, so this can turn out to be
a FINANCIAL succes00:03:10,316 --> 00:03:161
00:03:15,780 --> 00:03:18,783
Well, sometimes they give you a plaque.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
Do they want money or to protest
against FINANCIAL institutions?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
Financial independence through
entrepreneurial brilliance and innovation?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
Okay, here it is.
Penny's in kind of a FINANCIAL jam...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
English to Japanese Dictionary: financial
Meaning and definitions of financial, translation in Japanese language for financial with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of financial in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry "financial"
What financial means in Japanese, financial meaning in Japanese, financial definition, examples and pronunciation of financial in Japanese language.