結婚式, 婚礼, 成婚, 嫁入り, 縁組, 輿入れ
Noun(1) the social event at which the ceremony of marriage is performed(2) the act of marrying; the nuptial ceremony(3) a party of people at a wedding
Verb(1) take in marriage(2) perform a marriage ceremony
(1) wedding reception(2) wedding cake(3) The number of overseas weddings has increased by 55 per cent in the last five years.(4) The hall is hired out for conferences, weddings and parties, and can hold up to 400 people.(5) Canada would join Belgium and the Netherlands as the only countries allowing gay and lesbian weddings .(6) Even with weddings , friends have told me that loads of people don't reply, and they have to chase them.(7) But more than all that, weddings are symbolic of new beginnings and a bright future.(8) There are two big celebrity weddings looming - and both of them on the same day.(9) Well, I've got two weddings to go to this May, so I think I'm going to need a new suit!(10) There is even a private room for small parties, conferences or weddings .(11) It is consumed almost exclusively by men in the evening or at celebrations such as weddings .(12) Since the contest she has sung at various weddings and continues to get requests to perform.(13) The trend for extravagant weddings is expected to continue in the years to come.(14) Smaller weddings are becoming more and more popular with couples who are having much more of a say in how they want the day to go.(15) We went to a few weddings around that time, and no-one ever mentioned that it might not last.(16) We officiate at weddings , we help bury the dead, we counsel families with problems and we visit the sick.
(1) wed :: 結婚した
(2) wedding ring :: 結婚指輪
(3) wedding dress :: ウェディングドレス
(4) wedding day :: 結婚式の日
(5) wedding cake :: ウエディングケーキ
(6) wedding planner :: ウェディングプランナー
(7) wedding party :: 結婚式のパーティー
(8) wedding anniversary :: 結婚記念日
(9) wedding ceremony :: 結婚式
(10) wedding gown :: 結婚式用のガウン
(11) wedding reception :: 結婚披露宴
2. marriage ::
3. wedding party ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm suppose to ask you if you're
bringing someone to the WEDDING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
doing WEDDING research for you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
Our eldest child murdered
at his own WEDDING.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
They haven'’t spoken in years.
He wasn'’t at the WEDDING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 4
I got caught up
in a little WEDDING fever.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
English to Japanese Dictionary: wedding
Meaning and definitions of wedding, translation in Japanese language for wedding with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wedding in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry "wedding"
What wedding means in Japanese, wedding meaning in Japanese, wedding definition, examples and pronunciation of wedding in Japanese language.