テンポラリー, 一時の, 一時的, 仮の, 臨時の, 暫定の
Noun(1) a worker (especially in an office
Adjective(1) not permanent; not lasting(2) lacking continuity or regularity
(1) The couple run the parcel service from temporary buildings on the farm.(2) The boys will stay in this temporary shelter until a better solution can be found.(3) I have taken on a succession of temporary jobs.(4) they're temporary residents in Ireland(5) She held him so tight it was painful, and prayed, just prayed, that this was only temporary .(6) She has two degrees but she has only found a part-time, temporary job.(7) We currently use temporary doctors but we can't carry on with this in the longer term.(8) Most patients experience temporary side effects which usually end within three days.(9) The council has offered them temporary accommodation.(10) He is living here, but we do not know whether this is a permanent or temporary arrangement.(11) In the past, permanent and temporary staff always had the same pay and conditions.(12) During the road closures police advise drivers to use the temporary car parks.(13) I'm only here temporary(14) temporary work(15) I was temporary manager for the day.(16) Beauty is temporary , yet we live in a world that is preoccupied with looks.
(1) temporary job :: 一時的な仕事
(2) temporary worker :: テンポラリーワーカー
(3) temporary employee :: 派遣社員
(4) temporary staff :: 派遣社員
(5) temporary residence :: 一時的な住居
(6) temporary shelter :: 仮屋
(7) temporary contract :: 仮契約
(8) temporary storage :: 一時記憶
(9) temporary insanity :: 一時的な狂気
(10) temporary substitute :: 一時的な代替
1. nonpermanent ::
2. brief ::
3. irregular ::
4. impermanent ::
5. temp ::
1. permanent ::
temporaries, temporarily, temporary
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A bed, even a TEMPORARY bed...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
Again, only TEMPORARY.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
It's just TEMPORARY. I pay rent.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
a TEMPORARY sabbatical
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
A modified roommate agreement
for a TEMPORARY house guest.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
English to Japanese Dictionary: temporary
Meaning and definitions of temporary, translation in Japanese language for temporary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of temporary in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry "temporary"
What temporary means in Japanese, temporary meaning in Japanese, temporary definition, examples and pronunciation of temporary in Japanese language.