社会, 世界, 協会, 結社, 世の中, 世間, 交際, 人中, 公共, 代, 創建, 交際社会, 交際場裏
Noun(1) an extended social group having a distinctive cultural and economic organization(2) a formal association of people with similar interests(3) the state of being with someone(4) the fashionable elite
(1) Women who had children born out of wedlock were shunned in Irish society while men were often be given the benefit of the doubt.(2) Presley shocked polite society in the early 50s but came to symbolise the rebelliousness of rock and roll.(3) One third of the wealthiest families in Toronto society are experiencing very healthy growth in their incomes.(4) There are some things that shouldn't be mentioned in polite society .(5) But many of the leading figures in this aristocratic society were even more wealthy.(6) What does secularism mean in a modern democratic multicultural society ?(7) The issue here is related more to the social norms and customs of our society .(8) he founded a history society(9) In order for society to advance, the theory went, it needed to go back to some golden age in the past.(10) Also a divorced woman was shunned by society and treated as an outcast.(11) After all they are reflecting the ambitions of the more powerful sections of local society .(12) Unfortunately, she has no clue about how the upper class society lives.(13) Gradually courtesans became passÔö£┬« and geisha rose in status to become glittering and fashionable society women.(14) Shunned by her former society friends, she became a recluse and rarely ever ventured outside.(15) he gave up the society of women(16) We make compromises with individual integrity in order to allow society to function.
(1) civil society :: 市民社会
(2) high society :: ハイソサエティ
(3) consumer society :: 消費者社会
(4) building society :: 建物の社会
(5) secret society :: 秘密結社
(6) human society :: 人間社会
(7) information society :: 情報化社会
(8) affluent society :: 豊かな社会
(9) classification society :: 船級協会
(10) feudal society :: 封建社会
1. the community ::
2. culture ::
3. high society ::
4. association ::
5. company ::
6. club ::
7. smart set ::
societal, societies, society
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...and psychological implications
on human SOCIETY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
to people we're close with
rather than to SOCIETY at large.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
Oh. All this week,
the Early Music Society of Pasadena
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
...that SOCIETY says beer is okay...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
lives in a tightly knit
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
English to Japanese Dictionary: society
Meaning and definitions of society, translation in Japanese language for society with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of society in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry "society"
What society means in Japanese, society meaning in Japanese, society definition, examples and pronunciation of society in Japanese language.