シーン, 場面, 現場, 情景, 光景, 景色, 一駒, 画面
Noun(1) the place where some action occurs(2) an incident (real or imaginary(3) the visual percept of a region(4) a consecutive series of pictures that constitutes a unit of action in a film(5) a situation treated as an observable object(6) a subdivision of an act of a play(7) a display of bad temper(8) graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept(9) the context and environment in which something is set(10) the painted structures of a stage set that are intended to suggest a particular locale
(1) I wouldn't mind a change of scene(2) For some time the region was the scene of struggles between Bulgarians, Romans and Byzantines.(3) Rescue workers were on the scene in the Alpine town of Bramberg working to free eight people trapped in the wreckage.(4) scene changes(5) are they involved in the drug scene?(6) the scene of the accident(7) it was an ugly scene(8) If you have to complain write to the airline and don't make a scene at the counter├ö├ç┬¬(9) A controversial town centre pub, which has been the scene of three shootings, wants to extend its opening hours.(10) He keeps the tension high, though many of the props marking scene changes are superfluous.(11) Croke Park was the scene of great colour all over with over 82,000 people.(12) We'll hear from reporters on the scene in Iraq's capital city and a lot more.(13) A nativity scene was set up beneath it.(14) After fully examining the scene of utter chaos, Dizante came over to us and sat down as well.(15) I was crying and Peter picked me up and took me out the back door of the club so I wouldn't make a scene .(16) the scene is set in Galway
(1) crime scene :: 犯罪現場
(2) deleted scene :: 削除されたシーン
(3) at the scene :: 現場で
(4) behind the scene :: シーンの背後にあります
(5) set the scene :: シーンを設定します
(6) make a scene :: シーンを作ります
(7) on the scene :: 現場に
(8) nativity scene :: キリスト降誕シーン
(9) night scene :: 夜景
(10) scene of the crime :: 犯行現場
1. location ::
2. background ::
3. incident ::
4. view ::
5. fuss ::
6. arena ::
7. subdivision ::
8. clip ::
9. picture ::
10. tantrum ::
11. shot ::
12. setting ::
13. prospect ::
14. scenery ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But after the cantina SCENE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
Paramedics were called to the SCENE
but were unable to revive the boy.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
So, you're back out on
the dating SCENE now?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
Well... the diner SCENE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
English to Japanese Dictionary: scene
Meaning and definitions of scene, translation in Japanese language for scene with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of scene in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry "scene"
What scene means in Japanese, scene meaning in Japanese, scene definition, examples and pronunciation of scene in Japanese language.