観察, 監視, 観測, 注目, 視察, 見聞, 見聞き
Noun(1) the act of making and recording a measurement(2) the act of observing; taking a patient look(3) a remark expressing careful consideration(4) facts learned by observing(5) the act of noticing or paying attention
(1) Doctors in Bristol fearing a second more serious attack kept him at Great Western Hospital for observation .(2) What a funny observation , and as I heard it from other girls I'm not really sure what boys think about it all.(3) So she wasn't surprised when he countered her obvious statement with an observation of his own.(4) It's the first day of school and my powers of observation alert me to an explicit phenomenon: skin is in.(5) Help was on the way in a very short time and the driver and passengers all got attention, and were sent to hospital for observation .(6) That is the first point I raise as a general observation and comment.(7) A number of oil sketches from nature in the Victoria and Albert Museum, London, reveal his powers of lively observation .(8) The journalist then continued with a remarkable observation on public opinion.(9) The process of observation is the receipt and recognition of raw information from the environment.(10) Greek doctors had started to look at the issue of poor health and disease by using a process of reasoning and observation .(11) his powers of observation(12) Sherlock Holmes' reputation rests upon his powers of observation , memory and deduction.(13) she was brought into hospital for observation(14) Admiring Mr Twain's skills of observation offers scant hope that human race is making any progress.(15) Moore suffuses her book with the rich detail and critical observation of a good reporter.(16) It testifies to his powers of observation and imagination and his storytelling abilities.
(1) observation deck :: 展望デッキ
(2) under observation :: 観察下
(3) direct observation :: 直接観察
(4) observation tower :: 望楼
(5) observation room :: 展望室
(6) observation post :: 観測ポスト
(7) study by observation :: 見学
2. remark ::
3. observance of ::
4. notice ::
6. reflection ::
1. breach ::
2. contravention ::
3. transgression ::
4. violation ::
observation, observational, observations
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I have a conclusion
based on an OBSERVATION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
That's not overconfidence.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
Tell my friend you need to keep me
under OBSERVATION for an hour.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
that could reconcile the lack
of OBSERVATION of supersymmetry
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
The OBSERVATION period
is almost over,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
English to Japanese Dictionary: observation
Meaning and definitions of observation, translation in Japanese language for observation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of observation in Japanese and in English
Tags for the entry "observation"
What observation means in Japanese, observation meaning
in Japanese, observation definition, examples and pronunciation
of observation in Japanese language.