インタフェース, 界面, 合わせ目
Noun(1) (chemistry, two objects or liquids or chemical phases(2) (computer science, usually on a computer monitor(3) the overlap where two theories or phenomena affect each other or have links with each other(4) (computer science, especially a computer and a hard disk drive or other peripherals
(1) A winning team creates its own PR but the media, who interface with the public, play a crucial role at all times, and most especially when things are not going right on the field.(2) Members of the media had an opportunity to interface with the promoters and six of the band members at a press conference at the Marriott hotel, Mucurapo yesterday.(3) the surface tension of a liquid at its air/liquid interface(4) the hotel's computer system can interface automatically with the booking system(5) The key account manager acts as the primary interface between the supplier organization and the customer.(6) At times the road seemed to be no more than a tenuous interface between massive swells of two very different natures - implacable ocean and eternal earth.(7) the interface between accountancy and the law(8) Ideally, it would interface with your computer desktop.(9) To get this weak force to effectively push a liquid surface, the team produced a liquid interface with low surface tension.(10) And secondly, there seems to be a problem with the interface between the mental health part of the system and other parts of the health system, especially in the community.(11) The setup is currently upgraded by the simultaneous measurement of the surface tension of the interface .(12) Dry contacts also are provided to interface with dialers or data systems for remote monitoring.(13) The other units, already notified and instructed by the node, began to interface with the weapons systems and set up a force in the docking bay.(14) Running an embedded version of Windows XP, the device should have a familiar interface for most users.(15) The sound and video tracks are run on a DVD player, modified to interface with the computer.(16) an application program interface
(1) user interface :: ユーザーインターフェース
(2) network interface card :: ネットワークインターフェースカード
(3) serial interface :: シリアルインターフェース
(4) data interface :: データインタフェース
(5) graphic interface :: グラフィックインターフェース
(6) command line interface :: コマンドラインインタフェース
(7) optical interface :: 光インタフェース
(8) management interface :: 管理インターフェイス
1. port ::
interface, interfaced, interfaces, interfacing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
its user INTERFACE
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
Ooh, he updated
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 4
The INTERFACE is pretty simple.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
English to Japanese Dictionary: interface
Meaning and definitions of interface, translation in Japanese language for interface with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of interface in Japanese and in English
Tags for the entry "interface"
What interface means in Japanese, interface meaning
in Japanese, interface definition, examples and pronunciation
of interface in Japanese language.