Noun(1) the totality of surrounding conditions(2) the area in which something exists or lives
(1) If they are really involved in social activities and the environment , there is no limit.(2) Why should the environment and natural resources in general be treated differently?(3) "I want to ensure that all students are given a safe environment conducive to learning, " he says.(4) a desktop development environment(5) So much sewage being pumped into the Thames is bad for the environment , bad for human health and bad for the image of the Thames.(6) Anything that gets in the way, from human rights to the environment , is trampled underfoot.(7) survival in an often hostile environment(8) The depositional environment that preserved this fauna has been subject to widely different interpretations.(9) an economic environment that encourages enterprise(10) Neither really confronts other than tangentially how being a port distinctively shaped the urban environment and the urban experience.(11) If you put this into the context of the diving environment the prognosis is pretty poor.(12) They do this because the environment lobby carries less clout that the vested interests of business.(13) They fired one long-term employee and have been creating a hostile work environment .(14) Some fantastic things are happening in terms of learning in the workplace environment .(15) Then I was in this blissful studio environment where you're completely unaware of what's going on.(16) The lipid membrane environment influences the conformational space explored by the peptide.
(1) business environment :: ビジネス環境
(2) natural environment :: 自然環境
(3) work environment :: 作業環境
(4) operating environment :: 動作環境
(5) built environment :: 構築された環境
(6) environment variable :: 環境変数
(7) harsh environment :: 過酷な環境
(8) development environment :: 開発環境
(9) economic environment :: 経済環境
(10) social environment :: 社会環境
1. habitat ::
2. situation ::
3. the natural world ::
4. surround ::
environment, environmental, environments
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and picture yourself
in a peaceful ENVIRONMENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
About ENVIRONMENT, sexual education.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
is in a warm,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
trying to change
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
has introduced into our ENVIRONMENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
English to Japanese Dictionary: environment
Meaning and definitions of environment, translation in Japanese language for environment with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of environment in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry "environment"
What environment means in Japanese, environment meaning in Japanese, environment definition, examples and pronunciation of environment in Japanese language.