部門, 部, 局, 学科, 科, 売り場, 部長, 売場, 分科, デパートメント
Noun(1) a specialized division of a large organization(2) the territorial and administrative division of some countries (such as France(3) a specialized sphere of knowledge
(1) In the rhythm department bassist Jeff Halsey was unflappable and clearly has much to offer.(2) he was a bit lacking in the height department(3) The matter has now been handed over to the environmental department of the City Council.(4) the story was all over the department(5) he wasn't too great in the brains department(6) I thought pubs were your department(7) The scheme is based on a proposal by the University of Paisley's department of economics.(8) Neil Hewitt, who works in the housing department of Medway council in Kent, is hoping to train as an inspector.(9) he was a lecturer in the department of history(10) How is it that the drama department of the University has achieved such distinguished output?(11) Ponting himself is relishing the responsibility because he has had a chequered past in that department .(12) And the Aussies, the world's sledging experts, reckon he is a soft touch in that department .(13) He ran a post office and now works in the education department of Rochdale council.(14) that's not my department(15) sorry, that's not my department(16) There was a department of Indian Theatre in the university through which I used to act.
(1) department store :: デパート
(2) sales department :: 営業部門
(3) finance department :: 財務部
(4) purchasing department :: 購買部
(5) accounting department :: 経理部
(6) accounts department :: 会計部門
(7) personnel department :: 人事部
(8) marketing department :: マーケティング部
(9) head of department :: 部門のヘッド
(10) legal department :: 法務部門
1. division ::
2. domain ::
3. section ::
department, departmental, departments
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...without the Department of Homeland
Security tattling to your mother.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
I'm Dr. Cooper,
from the Physics Department.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
This is Dr. Rajesh Koothrappali
from the Astrophysics Department.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
It's recommended by
the Department of Homeland Security.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
...for some failing to attend Physics
Department paintball strategy meeting.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
English to Japanese Dictionary: department
Meaning and definitions of department, translation in Japanese language for department with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of department in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry "department"
What department means in Japanese, department meaning in Japanese, department definition, examples and pronunciation of department in Japanese language.