礼儀, 儀礼, 礼節, 典礼, 礼儀作法, 好意, 愛嬌, 愛想, 鄭重, 義理, 慇懃
Noun(1) a courteous or respectful or considerate act(2) a courteous or respectful or considerate remark(3) a courteous manner
(1) Touch base with your friend after the date as a courtesy .(2) Politeness and courtesy are highly valued as aspects of being ├ö├ç├┐raised good.├ö├ç├û(3) I e-mailed him as a courtesy .(4) I'm sure that most customers would prefer to have a service agent much closer to office or home, and not need to have the added customer service of a courtesy car.(5) Some events provide door-to-door service, courtesy cars and the like.(6) And the local Army recruiter had been selected to be my chauffeur, a bit of a courtesy for an old, retired four-star general.(7) With faux courtesy , he politely suggested that Smith was being optimistic.(8) In addition, operators of courtesy coach services have raised concerns that the bill will affect the service they provide.(9) Excellent service facilities at very competitive prices with free courtesy cars available.(10) It was also claimed that she would be given free flights, free accommodation and a free Jaguar courtesy car for the trip.(11) Sadly the courtesy car's seats have been covered more with economy in mind than aesthetics.(12) The very least he deserved was some respect and courtesy , even if it killed me to be polite.(13) The waiting staff, very much to their credit, were the epitome of courtesy , politeness and calm, despite being rushed completely off their feet.(14) It's a question of attitude - an attitude of courtesy that does not prevail here.(15) Anarchy must not over-ride respect, decency and courtesy on our streets.(16) Except that first night at the ball, he had shown her nothing but courtesy and reasonably cultured behaviour, given his background.
(1) courtesy call :: 表敬訪問
(2) courtesy visit :: 儀礼訪問
(3) treat with courtesy :: 礼儀と治療
(4) by courtesy of :: のご好意により
(5) courtesy light :: カーテシーランプ
3. good manners ::
4. civility ::
5. respect ::
7. chivalry ::
8. gallantry ::
10. consideration ::
11. thought ::
13. cordiality ::
14. urbanity ::
1. incivility ::
2. rudeness ::
courtesies, courtesy, discourtesies, discourtesy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
to the nearest COURTESY phone.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
...COURTESY of 99-cent margaritas
and two-for-one Jell-O shots.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
- I've only shown it to you as a COURTESY.
- A COURTESY?!
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
This is not a COURTESY call, Professor.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
I'd thank you to extend me
the same COURTESY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
English to Japanese Dictionary: courtesy
Meaning and definitions of courtesy, translation in Japanese language for courtesy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of courtesy in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry "courtesy"
What courtesy means in Japanese, courtesy meaning in Japanese, courtesy definition, examples and pronunciation of courtesy in Japanese language.