コレクション, 収集, 蒐集, 回収, 徴収, 収蔵, 収金, 収輯, 種類
Noun(1) several things grouped together or considered as a whole(2) a publication containing a variety of works(3) request for a sum of money(4) the act of gathering something together
(1) There will be a collection at the church for the victims of the tsunami.(2) a rambling collection of houses(3) A collection at the local church recently for Sligo Mental Health raised E319.58 from the church-goers.(4) a collection is to be taken up for the Ecclesiastical Students Fund(5) Reading a novel or a poem or a collection of essays requires only that you bring home the book, curl up in your favorite chair and begin.(6) Liz also admitted her career as a film producer was on hold at the launch last month of her first fashion range - a collection of beachwear..(7) First, a call from the salesman to tell me the car had arrived and was in process of being ├ö├ç├┐made ready├ö├ç├û for collection on Thursday.(8) spring collection(9) a collection of essays(10) The attendees also took up a collection for repair of Cowsill's guitar, which was also damaged.(11) He came within inches of a hat-trick and saving his side from defeat at the hands of the greatest collection of footballers ever assembled on one team.(12) At Pimlico Race Course near Baltimore, jockeys took up a collection earmarked for the American Red Cross.(13) The club tracksuits were distributed on Saturday week last and are available for collection for those who did not yet collect their order.(14) There will also be a refuse collection to empty bins on the estate as they become full through the day.(15) In various ways, the interviewees identified a collection of forces driving the digital divide.(16) a collection of books
(1) data collection :: データ収集
(2) debt collection :: 債権回収
(3) garbage collection :: ガーベジコレクション
(4) art collection :: アートコレクション
(5) collection agency :: 取立代理会社
(6) stamp collection :: 切手収集
(7) refuse collection :: ごみ収集
(8) for collection :: 収集のため
(9) collection letter :: コレクションの手紙
(10) rubbish collection :: ごみの収集
1. hoard ::
2. group ::
3. set ::
4. anthology ::
6. offering ::
8. assemblage ::
9. compendium ::
10. aggregation ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Can I interest you in a topical steroid
from my lotion and unguent COLLECTION?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
this time next year
she'll have a coin COLLECTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
- Do you have a sword COLLECTION?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
Oh, come on, I need this
for my Batman COLLECTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
I was going to, but the day of tryouts
I found my dad's Playboy COLLECTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
English to Japanese Dictionary: collection
Meaning and definitions of collection, translation in Japanese language for collection with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of collection in Japanese and in English
Tags for the entry "collection"
What collection means in Japanese, collection meaning
in Japanese, collection definition, examples and pronunciation
of collection in Japanese language.