マネージャー, 監督, 主管, 管理者, 社長, 主事, 元締め, 主幹, 総務, 世話人, 経営者, 主任者, 管理人, 運営者, 事務長, 担当課長
Noun(1) someone who controls resources and expenditures(2) (sports
(1) You can show your support for the manager , team or a particular player by sponsoring their shirt next season.(2) deputy manager(3) window manager(4) The Palm database manager does not delete records automatically when the records are read.(5) the manager of a bar(6) she was a good manager, and could make a meal out of nothing(7) As a result of allegations, the manager responsible for these staff requested a suspension hearing.(8) The team will go outside the organization for a new manager and coaching staff.(9) she was a good manager(10) Anyway, congratulations to the team and the manager and we all hope to see the black and white back in Croke Park next year.(11) assistant manager(12) the team manager(13) Frank Robinson became baseball's first black manager(14) he's a manager of a food company(15) Rewarding staff is also a key part of the sales manager 's responsibilities.(16) an experienced project manager
(1) general manager :: ゼネラルマネージャー
(2) sales manager :: 営業部長
(3) project manager :: プロジェクトマネージャ
(4) account manager :: アカウントマネージャー
(5) office manager :: 事務長
(6) file manager :: ファイルマネージャー
(7) assistant manager :: 課長補佐
(8) marketing manager :: マーケティング・マネージャー
(9) production manager :: プロダクションマネージャー
(10) purchasing manager :: 購買部長
1. executive ::
2. organizer ::
3. handler ::
4. managing director ::
manager, manageress, manageresses, managers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
All right, Sheldon, calm down.
I'll call the building MANAGER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
Uh, building MANAGER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
I'm the MANAGER. Can I help you?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
English to Japanese Dictionary: manager
Meaning and definitions of manager, translation in Japanese
language for manager with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of manager in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'manager'
What manager means in Japanese, manager meaning
in Japanese, manager
definition, examples and pronunciation
of manager in Japanese language.