管理, 経営, 運営, 切り盛り, 幹部, 取り扱い, 捌き, 取扱, 操作, 制御, 操縦, 取り締まり, 取締, 制禦, 取り締り, 取締り, 制馭, 営業, 経理, 主管, 管掌, 使い方, 始末, 束ね, 差配, 弁理, 管理職
Noun(1) the act of managing something(2) those in charge of running a business
(1) But the impulses towards risk management and social control trump such wishes.(2) the management of the schools(3) the management of a great metropolitan newspaper(4) Hairdressers are not generally associated with having a keen business sense or management skills.(5) a successful career in management(6) State level officers were also trained in management and financial processes.(7) Safety reports have shown that management failures are responsible in most cases.(8) As a result, environmental management plays a larger role in the food industry.(9) the management of elk herds(10) This book takes a good look at the process of color management and the theory behind it.(11) In fact, it can be a great way to develop management skills - for you or for your employees.(12) If party managers had been looking to conventions as a process of crowd management it was soon clear that it was not such a simple matter.(13) It helped to develop their management skills in terms of communication, leadership and motivating people.(14) The management of most patients is now discussed and decided in multidisciplinary meetings.(15) Patient selection is important in the medical management of ectopic pregnancy.(16) The diagnosis of diabetes will almost certainly focus attention on more active management of these risk factors in the future.
(1) project management :: プロジェクト管理
(2) business management :: ビジネス管理
(3) time management :: 時間管理
(4) risk management :: 危機管理
(5) power management :: パワー管理
(6) financial management :: 財務管理
(7) change management :: 変更管理
(8) waste management :: 廃棄物管理
(9) senior management :: 上級管理職
(10) management fee :: 管理手数料
1. administration ::
3. direction ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...by MANAGEMENT. Observe. Hey!
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
l'm thinking about
making the move
up to MANAGEMENT.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
in hospitality MANAGEMENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
and something completely
different to MANAGEMENT.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
but just a heads-up, there's been
a kind of change in MANAGEMENT.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
English to Japanese Dictionary: management
Meaning and definitions of management, translation in Japanese
language for management with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of management in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'management'
What management means in Japanese, management meaning
in Japanese, management
definition, examples and pronunciation
of management in Japanese language.