文書, ドキュメント, 書類, 記録, 書面, 誌, 一札ベリファイ
Noun(1) writing that provides information (especially information of an official nature(2) anything serving as a representation of a person's thinking by means of symbolic marks(3) a written account of ownership or obligation(4) (computer science, and possibly formatting instructions
Verb(1) record in detail(2) support or supply with references
(1) The document will serve as the basis for discussions on the matter at the body.(2) you must document your complaint with statements(3) The budget needs to be fully loaded and then we will need to print the document .(4) The paper would serve as a legal document in court should they find it necessary to file a lawsuit in the future.(5) There is online archived material to view and printable worksheets to help children document their work.(6) That model was the only document providing an economic rationale for the Oasis project.(7) We reviewed the summary documents which were provided to members of the risk committee.(8) Interaction effects have been extensively documented and reviewed.(9) The trauma of physical and sexual abuse is well documented in the literature on female criminality and delinquency.(10) Most of the groups he's worked with have lacked business plans, written goals and documentable procedures.(11) Information can take the form of certificates, documents and other written evidence.(12) The documents contained evidence from an informant that another suspect could have been responsible.(13) I can provide you the letter which documents what I said in that letter.(14) For the first time emails were produced as official documents in a public inquiry.(15) The obvious one is that all contracts, documents and deeds are written in English.(16) At one level the book is indeed a meticulously documented economic history of nineteenth-century Madagascar.
(1) travel document :: 渡航文書
(2) shipping document :: 出荷伝票
(3) attached document :: 添付されたドキュメント
(4) legal document :: 法文書
(5) main document :: メイン文書
(6) official document :: 公文書
(7) supporting document :: サポートドキュメント
(8) draft document :: ドラフト文書
(9) source document :: ソースドキュメント
(10) reference document :: 参照文献
1. official paper ::
2. legal paper ::
3. certificate ::
4. deed ::
5. contract ::
6. legal agreement ::
7. instrument ::
8. indenture ::
9. record ::
10. register ::
11. report ::
12. log ::
13. chronicle ::
14. archive ::
15. put on record ::
16. write down ::
17. detail ::
18. note ::
19. describe ::
document, documentation, documentations, documented, documenting, documents
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Just need you to review
and sign this DOCUMENT
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
According to the DOCUMENT you drew up,
the selection of a new takeout restaurant...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
Unless you're saying
this DOCUMENT was forged.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
English to Japanese Dictionary: document
Meaning and definitions of document, translation in Japanese
language for document with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of document in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'document'
What document means in Japanese, document meaning
in Japanese, document
definition, examples and pronunciation
of document in Japanese language.