接続, コネ, 連鎖, 接続口, コネクション, 関連, 連絡, 繋がり, 連係, 結び付き, 関わり, 因縁, 係わり, 関係, 交渉, 縁, 伝手
Noun(1) a relation between things or events (as in the case of one causing the other or sharing features with it(2) the state of being connected(3) an instrumentality that connects(4) (usually plural, as by family or friendship(5) the process of bringing ideas or events together in memory or imagination(6) a connecting shape(7) a supplier (especially of narcotics(8) shifting from one form of transportation to another(9) the act of bringing two things into contact (especially for communication
(1) He always conscientiously fulfilled his responsibilities - even if his need to make a drug connection occasionally determined that he would miss a gig or arrive uncomfortably late.(2) The boy downstairs becomes her first love and her drug connection .(3) she replaced the receiver before the connection was made(4) This must be a bad connection , Lewis.(5) sufferers deny that their problems have any connection with drugs(6) I'm flying to London and getting a connection to Boston(7) On July 10, the tour begins with a flight from Dublin to Vienna, followed by a train connection to Passau to collect hired bikes.(8) In parallel plotlines, the film follows their two lives - their friends, their girlfriends, their connection with art.(9) broadband connection(10) It is difficult to remember those were also the days when one had to wait for years to get a landline connection and mobile telephony was little thought of.(11) The railroad though, wasn't co-operative - a late train meant a missed connection and by now, I was sure I wasn't meant to have a meal that day.(12) These two are on the westerly island of Ouessant, which has a ferry connection from Le Conquet.(13) The vibrator and its connection to the computer are described in detail in Appendix A.(14) The second output port is connected by a feedback connection to a predetermined dedicated second input port.(15) He (her ex fiancÔö£┬«) was her drug connection so she returns for the love of Meth.(16) connection to the Internet
(1) in connection with :: との関連で
(2) in connection :: 接続
(3) network connection :: ネットワーク接続
(4) in this connection :: これに関連して、
(5) direct connection :: 直結
(6) data connection :: データの接続
(7) connection box :: 接続ボックス
(8) connection with :: との接続
(9) series connection :: 直列接続
1. link ::
2. attachment ::
3. contact ::
5. connexion ::
1. dissolution ::
2. disunion ::
3. division ::
4. parting ::
5. partition ::
6. schism ::
7. split ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
your emotional CONNECTION
and you win back her affection
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
lf l recall, at least from
the first French Connection,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
Well, are you seeking a CONNECTION
or just some form of validation?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
It's just, she really has some
sort of CONNECTION with him.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
It always amazes me the way the
senses work in CONNECTION to memory.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
English to Japanese Dictionary: connection
Meaning and definitions of connection, translation in Japanese
language for connection with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of connection in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'connection'
What connection means in Japanese, connection meaning
in Japanese, connection
definition, examples and pronunciation
of connection in Japanese language.