通信, コミュニケーション, 連絡, 交通, 伝達, 伝送, 伝, 便り
Noun(1) the activity of communicating; the activity of conveying information(2) something that is communicated by or to or between people or groups(3) a connection allowing access between persons or places
(1) Indeed good communication skills can help successful endeavors while poor communication can stifle and hamper progress.(2) Fong said the foreigners must now be able to understand or speak either one of the two languages in order to help in communication with local employers.(3) An agent, who I have been in communication with for a while now, managed to come and see the play and is considering signing me onto his books.(4) Thus it is possible to protect the intellectual property of online material and to support confidential exchange of communication between students.(5) She said that with regard to the recent bird flu cases in Thailand, Hong Kong needed to be on the alert, aware and in communication with the mainland and other neighbouring countries.(6) I will not share any private communication I've had with my friend Katie.(7) Make certain a communication is genuine and information accurate before using it in a story.(8) she gave him some hope of her return, or at least of their future communication(9) Social bonding and communication also occurs through touch.(10) Their communication by letters had been strong until he had gotten out of prison last year.(11) Simple improvements such as good direct communication between the receiving hospital and the ambulance crew have yet to be achieved.(12) at the moment I am in communication with London(13) Children in welfare homes living in a group usually find it hard to form such an attachment so they will possibly have emotional barriers in social communication and self-control.(14) television is an effective means of communication(15) We can confirm that we have been in communication with the applicant and have responded fully to any concerns raised by her.(16) In an email communication he quoted to me the following.
(1) communication skills :: コミュニケーションスキル
(2) mass communication :: マスコミ
(3) business communication :: ビジネスコミュニケーション
(4) communication skill :: コミュニケーションスキル
(5) means of communication :: コミュニケーションの手段
(6) verbal communication :: 言葉によるコミュニケーション
(7) lack of communication :: コミュニケーションの欠如
(8) communication breakdown :: 通信内訳
(9) communication system :: 通信システム
(10) marketing communication :: マーケティングコミュニケーション
1. transmission ::
2. contact ::
3. message ::
communication, communications, excommunication, excommunications
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
for a neutrino-based
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
Back and forth. Come on.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
Apparently, there was
a COMMUNICATION problem.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
Although, there are ways
to improve our COMMUNICATION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
Connect my mobile to the loud speakers.
We have COMMUNICATION with the Inspector.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
English to Japanese Dictionary: communication
Meaning and definitions of communication, translation in Japanese
language for communication with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of communication in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'communication'
What communication means in Japanese, communication meaning
in Japanese, communication
definition, examples and pronunciation
of communication in Japanese language.