収容, 適応, 融通, 便宜, 和解, 収容能力, 収容力
Noun(1) making or becoming suitable; adjusting to circumstances(2) a settlement of differences(3) in the theories of Jean Piaget: the modification of internal representations in order to accommodate a changing knowledge of reality(4) living quarters provided for public convenience(5) the act of providing something (lodging or seat or food(6) (physiology
(1) Analysis involved teacher/researcher and student reflections on the course in a continuous process of accommodation to scaffold learning.(2) The history of the decoration of the Escorial is a record of Philip's sometimes reluctant accommodation to circumstances beyond his control.(3) The aging process, or Presbyopia, causes the amplitude of accommodation to decrease in patients over 40 years.(4) In fact, the time needed is the sum of the integration of the eye movement and accommodation .(5) The second factor is accommodation to the self-realization ethos, which implies the importance of the individual.(6) ├ö├ç├┐We were living in temporary accommodation when it happened,├ö├ç├û she said.(7) Second, law is, at least in part, a force for accommodation to current social norms, even if it also provides us with a critical edge in its normative concepts such as equality.(8) Children living in temporary accommodation also have to cope with the shame of living in a hostel, a lack of play and leisure facilities and anxiety about the future.(9) Working-class and middle-class mothers of Cuban heritage were questioned about their modes of accommodation to America in terms of language proficiencies.(10) The hotel now kept open for the accommodation of guests was built about the year 1808 by Esias Butts.(11) accommodation to a separate political entity was not possible(12) Enjoy a lost weekend in Venice this November with Expedia Travel, currently offering flights and three nights accommodation in a four-star hotel for Ôö¼├║201.(13) Repairs to the building could take two weeks to complete and residents are living in temporary accommodation while the repairs continue.(14) The council found temporary accommodation for 17 residents, but most have spent the weekend staying with friends and family.(15) The second phase of development focuses on consolidation and organization, it is a time of increased accommodation to the secular world.(16) For official figures, a person can be considered homeless while staying in temporary accommodation and not necessarily living on the streets.
(1) rented accommodation :: 賃貸住宅
(2) student accommodation :: 学生寮
(3) accommodation ladder :: 舷側はしご
(4) temporary accommodation :: 一時的な宿泊先
(5) get an accommodation :: 宿泊を取得
(6) overnight accommodation :: 一晩の宿泊
1. housing ::
2. space ::
3. arrangement ::
4. adjustment ::
1. burden ::
2. weight ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
that an ACCOMMODATION
with the Dragon Queen
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
English to Japanese Dictionary: accommodation
Meaning and definitions of accommodation, translation in Japanese
language for accommodation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of accommodation in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'accommodation'
What accommodation means in Japanese, accommodation meaning
in Japanese, accommodation
definition, examples and pronunciation
of accommodation in Japanese language.