応答, 回答, 答え, 解答, 手応え, 答弁, 手答え, レスポンス, 反応
Noun(1) a result(2) a bodily process occurring due to the effect of some antecedent stimulus or agent(3) a statement (either spoken or written(4) the manner in which something is greeted(5) a phrase recited or sung by the congregation following a versicle by the priest or minister(6) the speech act of continuing a conversational exchange(7) the manner in which an electrical or mechanical device responds to an input signal or a range of input signals
(1) Stress is not a single conditioning but a response to physical and psychological stimuli.(2) in response to the protest, the government changed the law(3) In response to the spate of armed robberies, the Post Office told postmasters and postmistresses warning them to be extra vigilant.(4) In response to increasing battlefield firepower, horse cavalry reduced the armor it used.(5) for response, please(6) In response to my challenge yesterday to make a playlist of happy songs, Keith wins hands down.(7) The synaesthetic experience is an automatic and involuntary response to certain stimuli.(8) In response to the plight of the two families, a former parish councillor is asking people to help them out by sending donations.(9) The show has provoked an emotional response from audiences everywhere it has been staged.(10) there is considerable species variation in the stomach's response to alcohol(11) The response to the stimulus on the right and left sides should be compared.(12) In response to the vote, the Liberals have hinted they are going to look elsewhere to fulfil our healthcare needs.(13) response system(14) The response of this person's partner is to play their highest card in this suit as well.(15) In response to the proposal to ban our organisation, we have held face to face meetings with leading groups and personalities.(16) People often want to know the polychromatic response of a lens or other optical system.
(1) in response :: に応じて
(2) response time :: 反応時間
(3) in response to :: に応答して
(4) frequency response :: 周波数応答
(5) emergency response :: 緊急対応
(6) immune response :: 免疫応答
(7) immediate response :: 早急な応答
(8) swift response :: 迅速な返答
(9) emotional response :: 感情的な反応
(10) response variable :: 応答変数
1. answer ::
2. reaction ::
3. reply ::
4. reception ::
1. inquiry ::
2. query ::
3. question ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...then why are you having
what appears to be an emotional RESPONSE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
I asked her to commit her house to my cause.
That's her RESPONSE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
that the hormones associated
with our fight-or-flight RESPONSE
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
and in RESPONSE, he gave me this.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
a military RESPONSE.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
English to Japanese Dictionary: response
Meaning and definitions of response, translation in Japanese language for response with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of response in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry "response"
What response means in Japanese, response meaning in Japanese, response definition, examples and pronunciation of response in Japanese language.