役員, オフィサー, 士官, 運転士
Noun(1) any person in the armed services who holds a position of authority or command(2) someone who is appointed or elected to an office and who holds a position of trust(3) a member of a police force(4) a person authorized to serve in a position of authority on a vessel
Verb(1) direct or command as an officer
(1) Our system ordinarily reserves that function to the judicial officer hearing the merits of the matter.(2) he showed his passport to an immigration officer(3) a probation officer(4) They are interrupted by a knock on the door and Val is horrified to find a bailiff officer on her doorstep.(5) She said the Minister appointed the chief executive officer of the authority last week.(6) a chief executive officer(7) He was commissioned as an armor officer in 1991 from Niagara University.(8) The General was commissioned as an Infantry officer from the U.S. Military Academy at West Point.(9) He followed the officer inside the cold police station.(10) It is also an offence to make false representation to an immigration officer .(11) An officer of the Order of Canada, he received a distinguished service award from the Canadian Society for Nutritional Sciences in 1990.(12) uniformed officer(13) The university relations officer works to represent students on all matters pertaining to governance of the university.(14) The Applicant was represented by an officer of his trade union.(15) But the retired army warrant officer said it's not good enough.(16) A creditor cannot come after an officer , director or shareholder to satisfy the obligations of the corporation.
(1) police officer :: 警察官
(2) chief executive officer :: 最高経営責任者
(3) customs officer :: 税関職員
(4) chief financial officer :: 最高財務責任者
(5) security officer :: 警備員
(6) immigration officer :: 入国管理官
(7) safety officer :: 安全管理者
(8) chief officer :: 一等航海士
(9) chief operating officer :: 最高執行責任者
(10) probation officer :: 保護観察官
1. military officer ::
2. police officer ::
3. official ::
4. representative ::
5. officeholder ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And w-will you call me
Science Officer Cooper?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 16
(RIOT OFFICER CONTINUES
SPEAKING OVER PA)
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
We could use an OFFICER with
knowledge of the city's defenses.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
...then we risk losing the medical OFFICER
that our landing party has always needed.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
We’ve got hostile gunfire. Officer down.
I repeat, OFFICER down."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
English to Japanese Dictionary: officer
Meaning and definitions of officer, translation in Japanese language for officer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of officer in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry "officer"
What officer means in Japanese, officer meaning in Japanese, officer definition, examples and pronunciation of officer in Japanese language.