戦略, 作戦, ストラテジー, 駆け引き, 兵法, 韜略, 軍法, 軍略, 駆引き, 謀略, 謀, 武略, 兵略, 兵学, 軍学
Noun(1) an elaborate and systematic plan of action(2) the branch of military science dealing with military command and the planning and conduct of a war
(1) Stalin felt that the key to victory was as much political and economic strategy as military.(2) Below are some personal finance and tax relief tips which may help you in planning your financial strategy .(3) military strategy(4) They decided on a defensive strategy to allow the Germans to wear themselves out.(5) In the current war, virtual warfare has become an explicit part of military strategy .(6) anti-terrorist strategy(7) The long-term strategy must always be to starve the terrorists of support and recruits.(8) The height of strategy is not to subdue the enemy in battle, but to subdue him without fighting at all.(9) The danger was that this strategy would drive neutral America into the Allied camp.(10) John Ware investigates how Allied strategy has been tested in the heat of battle.(11) He then developed a strategy for attacking the Hedjaz railway, the Turkish supply line.(12) He is sure to earn millions basking in the success of his military strategy .(13) The same is true for military strategy , which does not only refer to army training.(14) A series of exhibitions has been planned to explain the strategy and seek contributions.(15) Control of information and propaganda has always been a central plank of war strategy .(16) shifts in marketing strategy
(1) corporate strategy :: 企業戦略
(2) marketing strategy :: マーケティング戦略
(3) exit strategy :: 出口戦略
(4) competitive strategy :: 競争戦略
(5) product strategy :: 製品戦略
(6) sales strategy :: 販売戦略
(7) advertising strategy :: 広告戦略
(8) management strategy :: 経営戦略
1. master plan ::
2. the art of war ::
3. scheme ::
strategies, strategist, strategists, strategy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
This is where
your STRATEGY ends.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
...threat you might levy,
rhetorical STRATEGY, plea, invocation...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
...I respect the STRATEGY.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
upon which l devised
my own STRATEGY--
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
English to Japanese Dictionary: strategy
Meaning and definitions of strategy, translation in Japanese language for strategy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of strategy in Japanese and in English
Tags for the entry "strategy"
What strategy means in Japanese, strategy meaning
in Japanese, strategy definition, examples and pronunciation
of strategy in Japanese language.