証拠, 証明, 証, 形跡, 事蹟, 事跡, 事迹, 証言, 物証, 当たり, 挙証, トレース
Noun(1) your basis for belief or disbelief; knowledge on which to base belief(2) an indication that makes something evident(3) (law
Verb(1) provide evidence for; stand as proof of; show by one's behavior, attitude, or external attributes(2) provide evidence for(3) give evidence
(1) This is not because it would be unsafe, but because we have no evidence to suggest whether or not it is safe.(2) that will be used in evidence against her(3) without evidence, they can't bring a charge(4) There is no evidence to suggest whether the sniffers are local or are from outside the area.(5) Well I do not know where you would get that idea but I have no evidence of this being true.(6) Insufficient evidence is available to judge whether this relation is cause and effect.(7) There is also a substantial body of evidence that would support a contrary argument.(8) He pondered whether such video evidence might be used to counter the threat of a touchline ban.(9) The body of evidence on the health of swine clones is considerably more limited than for bovine clones.(10) As a scientist, I would ask him to present some credible evidence for this belief.(11) We have attempted to find the best available evidence for the topics we discuss.(12) he was convicted on the evidence of a child(13) I've never seen evidence of flooding here(14) Major studies based on a growing body of evidence show that pesticides are not safe.(15) The limited evidence available indicated that the advice given was generally good.(16) there was no obvious evidence of a break-in
(1) empirical evidence :: 経験的証拠
(2) physical evidence :: 物的証拠
(3) anecdotal evidence :: 事例証拠
(4) documentary evidence :: 証拠書類
(5) give evidence :: 証拠を与えます
(6) provide evidence :: 証拠を提供します
(7) circumstantial evidence :: 状況証拠
(8) in evidence :: 証拠として
(9) supporting evidence :: 補強証拠
(10) hard evidence :: 確かな証拠
1. proof ::
2. testimony ::
5. indicate ::
6. bear witness ::
7. certify ::
8. tell ::
1. disproof ::
evidence, evidenced, evidences, evidencing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...which would be EVIDENCE
of a planet orbiting it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
We need an EVIDENCE bag,
A pretty big one.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
The only real EVIDENCE that
she can lead them to is your money.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 10
No, but they did find EVIDENCE
that you'll believe anything.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
so could be EVIDENCE of
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
English to Japanese Dictionary: evidence
Meaning and definitions of evidence, translation in Japanese language for evidence with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of evidence in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry "evidence"
What evidence means in Japanese, evidence meaning in Japanese, evidence definition, examples and pronunciation of evidence in Japanese language.