処理, 処置, 扱い, 取り扱い, 取扱, 待遇, 処遇, 加工, 手当て, 手当, 仕打ち, 仕草, 捌き, 使い方
Noun(1) care provided to improve a situation (especially medical procedures or applications that are intended to relieve illness or injury(2) the management of someone or something(3) a manner of dealing with something artistically(4) an extended communication (often interactive
(1) In Japan, the country's National Health Scheme takes total care of medical treatment for heart problems.(2) After chemical treatment , the water from the flush toilet is clean enough for people to wash their hands.(3) she got very good treatment there(4) He said he is adamant the waste from the sewage treatment plant situated on the Lea Road is not the cause of the alleged fish kills along the river.(5) In this book review I will just note some points about Pennock's treatment of the subject.(6) Police have been able to speak to her, but she is still receiving medical treatment for her injuries.(7) The moderator will make sure both leaders get equal treatment and equal time.(8) dental treatment(9) Drink at least eight glasses each day, and preferably free of chemical treatment , such as chlorine and fluoride.(10) You can spend your days however you like: soaking up the sun on deck, enjoying a beauty treatment or working out in the gym.(11) In line with international practice, Bulgaria and the US will have to agree also on equal treatment of employees.(12) For Susan a single treatment was sufficient for a breakthrough in her health due to her youth.(13) the film's treatment of rural life is good(14) analysis of the treatment of women in her painting(15) he needs medical treatment(16) Whatever Forster's intentions, the judges were chiefly impressed by his treatment of the subject.
(1) medical treatment :: 医療
(2) heat treatment :: 熱処理
(3) water treatment :: 水処理
(4) special treatment :: 特別な治療
(5) sewage treatment :: 下水処理
(6) water treatment plant :: 水処理設備
(7) sewage treatment plant :: 下水処理場
(8) preferential treatment :: 優待
(9) treatment plant :: 処理プラント
(10) fair treatment :: 公正な扱い
1. behavior toward ::
2. medical care ::
3. discussion ::
4. handling ::
5. intervention ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Ladies, this is Jesse-san.
He's in for the full TREATMENT.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
to pay for Walt's TREATMENT.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
That's the feeling we want to address
with this TREATMENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
but my TREATMENT of the
masters was no crime.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
my first round of TREATMENT
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
English to Japanese Dictionary: treatment
Meaning and definitions of treatment, translation in Japanese language for treatment with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of treatment in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry "treatment"
What treatment means in Japanese, treatment meaning in Japanese, treatment definition, examples and pronunciation of treatment in Japanese language.