セッション, 会議, 会期, 立ち会い
Noun(1) a meeting for execution of a group's functions(2) the time during which a school holds classes(3) a meeting devoted to a particular activity(4) a meeting of spiritualists
(1) The workout session is conducted outside Chaos Clothing, Jones's retail clothing business in south Minneapolis.(2) To make matters worse we drifted into a heavy drinking session .(3) This would clear the way for it to go to the Lords before the end of the parliamentary session in the autumn.(4) Meanwhile the usual Friday night session continues in Perry's village tavern each Friday night.(5) training session(6) One morning sore-headed from a Sunday drinking session , he was making up the children's packed lunches and saw pure fear in the eyes of his nine-year-old son.(7) Purvanov and Ciampi will attend the closing session of a Bulgarian-Italian business forum.(8) Lowe attacked his father at the family home in Walkden, following a heavy drinking session in October 2003.(9) A garden party for the members was held in the afternoon, followed by the first session of business.(10) At the annual session of the General Assembly in September 2002, he began an effort to win its support for the war and never succeeded.(11) Thankfully, none of our senior house officers and registrars seemed to notice it during the teaching session that afternoon.(12) All are welcome to attend either training session given by a fully qualified instructor.(13) Council officers fear that if it is not cleared before the end of the Parliamentary session in November, it is likely to be lost.(14) Akbar said the House's endorsement of the 45 candidates was a three-stage process, including a plenary session of the legislative body.(15) The viewing session was a stand-alone activity and did not include any post-viewing discussion or writing.(16) Final determination shall be made by delegates at the business session of the annual NACTA conference.
(1) training session :: トレーニングセッション
(2) jam session :: ジャムセッション
(3) plenary session :: 本会議
(4) in session :: セッション中
(5) breakout session :: ブレイクアウトセッション
(6) poster session :: ポスターセッション
(7) opening session :: 開会式
(8) first session :: 最初のセッション
(9) session musician :: セッションミュージシャン
(10) morning session :: 午前のセッション
1. meeting ::
2. period ::
3. academic year ::
4. school term ::
5. sitting ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...for a SESSION of self-criticism
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
and do a question and answer SESSION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
looking for SESSION work.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
Oh, everything we need for
your autograph SESSION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
A recording SESSION, I must attend.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
English to Japanese Dictionary: session
Meaning and definitions of session, translation in Japanese language for session with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of session in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry "session"
What session means in Japanese, session meaning in Japanese, session definition, examples and pronunciation of session in Japanese language.