検出, 感覚, 感性, 念, 事理, 感じ, 所感, 知恵, 理性, 覚え, 正体感じる, 感じ取る, 勘づく, 察する, 勘付く, 見て取る
Noun(1) a general conscious awareness(2) the meaning of a word or expression; the way in which a word or expression or situation can be interpreted(3) the faculty through which the external world is apprehended(4) sound practical judgment(5) a natural appreciation or ability
Verb(1) perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles(2) detect some circumstance or entity automatically(3) become aware of not through the senses but instinctively(4) comprehend
(1) I can see the sense in their proposal(2) Animals do not have rights in the accepted sense of the word.(3) She had been able to sense these things, but never been able to place a finger on anything.(4) she has a sense of propriety(5) That is not hypocrisy or betrayal, but simply rationality and good sense .(6) She couldn't explain it but she felt a sense of urgency that she should keep running.(7) Appealing to one's rational sense in their moment of deep anguish and distress is indeed a difficult task.(8) he could sense that he wasn't liked(9) If we suffer for no reason, if we can find no sense , no reason to our suffering, it makes us crazy.(10) dogs have a keen sense of smell(11) he earned respect by the good sense he showed at meetings(12) But mention the impending transfer deadline and the banalities are overwhelmed by his sense of urgency.(13) Taking into account the needs of suppliers is again a combination of shrewd business sense and good ethical practice.(14) she had enough sense not to do it again(15) I think that they still have a tremendous sense of the importance of tradition and of duty.(16) I could sense his great urgency to unload what he had been through.
(1) make sense :: 意味をなします
(2) common sense :: 常識
(3) sense of humor :: ユーモアのセンス
(4) in this sense :: この意味で
(5) that makes sense :: それは理にかなっている
(6) in a sense :: ある意味で
(7) does not make sense :: 意味を成さない
(8) good sense :: 良識
(9) it makes no sense :: 意味がない
(10) sense of smell :: 嗅覚
1. sensory faculty ::
2. feeling ::
3. appreciation ::
4. wisdom ::
5. purpose ::
6. meaning ::
7. good sense ::
8. signified ::
10. discern ::
11. smell ::
12. feel ::
1. indiscretion ::
sense, sensed, senses, sensing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, that makes perfect SENSE
from your perspective.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
That doesn't make
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
Don't want him to be socially awkward.
Oh, no. Makes SENSE.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
Perhaps when your mother gets here,
she'll talk some SENSE into you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
So much makes SENSE to me now.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 10
English to Japanese Dictionary: sense
Meaning and definitions of sense, translation in Japanese language for sense with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sense in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sense"
What sense means in Japanese, sense meaning in Japanese, sense definition, examples and pronunciation of sense in Japanese language.