Adjective(1) of or relating to the practice of science(2) conforming with the principles or methods used in science
(1) The shortcomings of a scientific approach have produced doctors in conflict with their patients.(2) But neo-Darwinism has also in many cases abandoned proper scientific inquiry.(3) New scientific evidence shows consistent patterns of decline of functioning for four different types of dying.(4) Empirically a scientific fact has a higher probability of being correct, and should be considered on that basis.(5) But recently it has dawned on me that scientific research is a career worth pursuing.(6) Neither of them had officially completed high school, but they were certainly educated and scientific in their approach.(7) If you need to be scientific for purposes of the Talmud, so be it.(8) It has shown me how to utilize a scientific approach in analyzing health care businesses.(9) And so, the first scientific journal, the Philosophical Transactions, was published in 1665.(10) Editors should be scientific in their methodology and humanistic in its application.(11) He was a campaigner for a scientific approach to the understanding of history and an advocate of resistance to power, in state or church.(12) Your son's experience may not be scientific , but it certainly is convincing.(13) It is probably the case that a purely scientific approach may actually work for some who are suffering.(14) Now, however, there should be no doubt that it had no sound scientific basis.(15) But as scientific knowledge has grown so too have the perceived dimensions of the legal problems of conservation.(16) their approach was very scientific
(1) scientific notation :: 科学表記
(2) scientific research :: 科学研究
(3) scientific method :: 科学的方法
(4) scientific management :: 科学的管理
(5) scientific knowledge :: 科学的知識
(6) scientific name :: 学名
(7) scientific approach :: 化学的なアプローチ
(8) scientific discovery :: 科学的発見
(9) scientific study :: 科学的な研究
(10) scientific calculator :: 関数電卓
1. technological ::
2. technical ::
3. research-based ::
4. knowledge-based ::
5. empirical ::
nonscientific, scientific, unscientific
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's the SCIENTIFIC word
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
-What do the SCIENTIFIC branch say it is?
-They think it’s P-4.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
Now the whole SCIENTIFIC
community knows I was wrong.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
They could monitor
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
There’s no other inspector
in the SCIENTIFIC brunch
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
English to Japanese Dictionary: scientific
Meaning and definitions of scientific, translation in Japanese language for scientific with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of scientific in Japanese and in English
Tags for the entry "scientific"
What scientific means in Japanese, scientific meaning
in Japanese, scientific definition, examples and pronunciation
of scientific in Japanese language.