Adjective(1) used or designed for residence or limited to residences(2) of or relating to or connected with residence
(1) In some new residential areas the concept was so popular that it became the major type of street.(2) Population growth has led to the building of many new residential areas.(3) She can no longer live on her own, and has been forced to live in a residential care home.(4) The driveway soon leads to a residential road in the suburb.(5) Also in this area are a concert hall, posh residential flats and an enormous Hilton hotel.(6) These small private outlets with an average size of about 10 square metres are mainly located in residential areas.(7) In Galway city both the new and secondhand residential property markets were equally active.(8) People from the surrounding residential area have constantly complained of noise and vandalism caused by youngsters leaving the club.(9) We need to be very aware that we have an ageing population, and that we will require the services of those residential care facilities.(10) Official permission is not needed as long as the guns are licensed and the shoot takes place on private land away from residential areas.(11) Blocks in the middle of rainforest were rezoned residential in the 1980s and sold off by a developer.(12) The shelters will provide seating for the youngsters so they can socialise away from children's playgrounds and residential areas.(13) A Higher Education centre, improved student residential accommodation and catering facilities are also planned.(14) The alliance applies to both commercial and residential property business.(15) Certain parts of the residential districts had certain designs for the houses built in them.(16) According to officials, there are several issues with regard to monitoring air quality in residential areas.
(1) residential area :: 住宅街
(2) residential address :: 住宅アドレス
(3) residential building :: 住宅ビル
(4) residential care :: 住宅ケア
(5) residential school :: 住宅の学校
(6) residential home :: 住宅
(7) residential district :: 住宅地
(8) residential zone :: 住宅ゾーン
(9) residential complex :: 団地
2. commuter ::
English to Japanese Dictionary: residential
Meaning and definitions of residential, translation in Japanese language for residential with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of residential in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry "residential"
What residential means in Japanese, residential meaning in Japanese, residential definition, examples and pronunciation of residential in Japanese language.