何卒, 頂戴, すみませんが, どうか, お願い致します, 何分喜ばせる, 楽しませる
Verb(1) give pleasure to or be pleasing to(2) be the will of or have the will (to(3) give satisfaction
Adverb(1) used in polite request
(1) There's only a little over a week to decide. Please, please, please !(2) ├ö├ç├┐Yes, please ,├ö├ç├û Natalie answered, grabbing her glass and following Sheila to the sofa.(3) please address letters to the Editor(4) We are all entitled to our opinions (and to think mine are a load of codswallop) and to get out there and express them as stridently as we please .(5) You get little respect and sometimes get lots of scorn, but yet you are faithful and eager to please .(6) He is, by inclination, eager to please , keen to win support within his party and go with the political grain.(7) Eager to please , Adam even has plastic surgery - a barely discernible nose job.(8) If you have any specific questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact your state editor or the network editor.(9) That means governments can spend them as they please .(10) I understand that editors can hire and fire as they please .(11) The hotel offers rooms of five-star quality at four or even three-star prices and is notably eager to please .(12) In a way, it's great that we have the luxurious situation that allows people to pretty-much come and go as they please - turning up to sing whenever they fancy.(13) Many young people are, regrettably, disabled by illness or accident, so please will you stop and consider this before launching into a reprimand?(14) Could you please ask your question, the person with the mike up there?(15) But until we can help you get those things, please, please don't push us too far.(16) Please, please , can we have a little perspective?
(1) please wait :: お待ちください
(2) please help me :: 私を助けてください
(3) please sit down :: 座ってください
(4) to please :: 喜ばせるために
(5) please wait a moment :: しばらくお待ちください
(6) please note :: ご注意ください
(7) please come in :: どうぞ入ってください
(8) please give me :: 私に与えてください
(9) as you please :: ご自由にどうぞ
1. make happy ::
2. give pleasure to ::
3. make someone feel good ::
4. delight ::
5. charm ::
6. amuse ::
7. entertain ::
8. satisfy ::
9. gratify ::
10. humor ::
11. oblige ::
12. content ::
13. suit ::
14. if you please ::
15. if you wouldn't mind ::
16. if you would be so good ::
17. kindly ::
18. pray ::
19. prithee ::
1. displease ::
please, pleased, pleases, pleasing, pleasings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
To die in the service of the gods
would PLEASE each and every one of us.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
He startles easily.
So PLEASE, no flash photography.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
Could you PLEASE tell me
how you planned to resolve it?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
English to Japanese Dictionary: please
Meaning and definitions of please, translation in Japanese language for please with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of please in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry "please"
What please means in Japanese, please meaning in Japanese, please definition, examples and pronunciation of please in Japanese language.