Noun(1) a purging medicine; stimulates evacuation of the bowels(2) the science of matter and energy and their interactions(3) the physical properties, phenomena, and laws of something
(1) the physics of plasmas(2) The analogy of surface waves propagating on a body of water may be helpful in understanding the physics of sound propagation.(3) One of the most contentious subjects in modern physics has been quantum mechanics.(4) He began by stating that patterns of energy are nature's basic information system and that physics is about energy and matter.(5) At present this picture forms the focus of interest in the physics of elementary particles.(6) he has a degree in physics(7) It generates naturally within the model, tropical cyclones, as a result of the physics and the dynamics included in the model.(8) String theory is supposed to contain the physics of the quantum behavior of gravity.(9) The subjects being offered include biology, computing, physics , chemistry and mathematics.(10) the laws of physics(11) The second challenge is rooted in the physics of magnetized plasma flow.(12) One of the models and/or concepts used excessively in physics is the potential energy well.(13) In making these points, Edwards had the backing of the mechanistic and deterministic Newtonian physics of his day.
(1) physic :: 物的
(2) quantum physics :: 量子物理学
(3) nuclear physics :: 原子物理学
(4) theoretical physics :: 理論物理学
(5) particle physics :: 素粒子物理学
(6) physics and chemistry :: 理化学
(7) physics teacher :: 物理の先生
(8) applied physics :: 応用物理学
(9) solid state physics :: 固体物理学
1. physical science ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Loop quantum gravity
is the future of PHYSICS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
I'm Dr. Cooper,
from the Physics Department.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
And to answer it, we first must
ask ourselves, "What is PHYSICS?"
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
No, Leonard's taking me
to a PHYSICS lecture...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
...theoretical PHYSICS is... What's the word
I'm looking for? Hmm, cute.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
English to Japanese Dictionary: physics
Meaning and definitions of physics, translation in Japanese language for physics with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of physics in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry "physics"
What physics means in Japanese, physics meaning in Japanese, physics definition, examples and pronunciation of physics in Japanese language.