ミス, さん, 外れ, はずれ, さま, ミズ, 前, 悪目見逃す, 聞き漏らす, 見逃がす, 欠かす, 見失う, 慕う, 恋い慕う, 恋しがる, 無くなす, 失する, 為損なう, 仕損じる, 仕損なう, 為損じる, 乗り遅れる, 乗り損なう, 寂しがる, 出来損なう
Noun(1) a young female(2) a failure to hit (or meet or find etc(3) a form of address for an unmarried woman
Verb(1) fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind(2) feel or suffer from the lack of(3) fail to attend an event or activity(4) leave undone or leave out(5) fail to reach or get to(6) be without(7) fail to reach(8) be absent(9) fail to experience
(1) I enjoy it when you touch me, but I'm not sure if that's just because I miss physical contact.(2) You miss your menstrual period and confirm with a doctor that you're pregnant.(3) We hope that she's alive, but we really miss just seeing her, knowing what's going on.(4) For some reason I miss the turn off for the country train arrivals.(5) don't miss the chance to hear her(6) ├ö├ç├┐Well hello, young miss ,├ö├ç├û a man who looked to be in his late years greeted with a smile.(7) But pitying her as an icon of suffering would miss the point.(8) he didn't miss a day at school(9) he's rich├ö├ç├Âhe won't miss the money(10) if we miss a few things in the first draft, we can add them later(11) Personally, I would miss my girls too much if I gave it up.(12) she didn't miss her purse until the next morning(13) don't miss the chance to visit the breathtaking Dolomites(14) Ten minutes from the end King made up for his dreadful miss with a terrific right-foot curler which sailed into the top corner.(15) He also had to hold his hands up afterwards to a glaring miss late in the game.(16) we'll miss the train if he doesn't hurry
(1) to miss :: ミスへ
(2) miss out :: 逃します
(3) near miss :: ニアミス
(4) miss the bus :: バスに乗り遅れます
(5) miss the train :: 電車に乗り遅れます
(6) miss out on :: 逃し
(7) miss the point :: ポイントを欠場
(8) miss a friend :: 友人を欠場
1. failure ::
2. young woman ::
3. misfire ::
4. missy ::
5. fail to hit ::
6. fail to catch ::
7. be too late for ::
8. fail to hear ::
10. fail to attend ::
11. let slip ::
12. avoid ::
13. pine for ::
14. lose ::
15. lack ::
16. escape ::
17. drop ::
1. attend ::
miss, missed, misses, missing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- How could you MISS that?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
But, Daddy, I MISS my family so much...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
- I'm busy.
- Excuse me, MISS. I'd like to order lunch.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
in those moments
when I MISS India.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
It’s been a pleasure, MISS.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
English to Japanese Dictionary: miss
Meaning and definitions of miss, translation in Japanese language for miss with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of miss in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry "miss"
What miss means in Japanese, miss meaning in Japanese, miss definition, examples and pronunciation of miss in Japanese language.