メッセージ, 奨励, 伝言, 一報, 言付け, 人伝, 託け, 使命, 使い
Noun(1) a communication (usually brief(2) what a communication that is about something is about
Verb(1) send a message to(2) send as a message(3) send a message
(1) they spread the message of love(2) Both are portrayed as prophets who proclaim a message from God.(3) an error message(4) message board(5) No creative writer is interested in conveying a message , whether political or social.(6) voicemail message(7) After a few seconds I get a message that the new Program is installed and it needs to connect to get possible updates.(8) God's message(9) This shift signifies the overall message of the film - that Janice is the one with the problem, not Jane.(10) Acclaimed for using a popular format to pass on the social message , the film had used the soap opera look to cash in on a large audience.(11) The announcement page was simple and spare, and used no text to deliver the initial campaign message .(12) She appears in films that appeal to her heart and makes short ad films with a social message .(13) Thursday, the third and final day of the summit, the President delivered the message himself.(14) The President today marked Labor Day by delivering an optimistic message on jobs and the economy.(15) Most of that material, however, while interesting, is marginal to the political message of the film.(16) the president's message to Congress
(1) leave a message :: 伝言を残す
(2) text message :: メール
(3) send message :: メッセージを送る
(4) instant message :: インスタント・メッセージ
(5) message board :: 伝言板
(6) send a message :: メッセージを送ります
(7) error message :: エラーメッセージ
(8) private message :: プライベートメッセージ
(9) message box :: メッセージボックス
1. communication ::
2. meaning ::
3. content ::
message, messaged, messages, messaging
English to Japanese Dictionary: message
Meaning and definitions of message, translation in Japanese language for message with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of message in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry "message"
What message means in Japanese, message meaning in Japanese, message definition, examples and pronunciation of message in Japanese language.