宜しい, かもしれない, かも知れない, であろう
Noun(1) the month following April and preceding June(2) thorny Eurasian shrub of small tree having dense clusters of white to scarlet flowers followed by deep red berries; established as an escape in eastern North America
(1) All of which was further confirmation that Scotland may just have a bit of a star in the making.(2) that may be true(3) Part of this may be that the church is integral to national identity and tradition.(4) he may well win(5) whatever you may think(6) anyone who may be able to help us(7) if you think you may be affected by the new rules(8) 'Do you think he'll get better?' 'He may.'(9) he said that she may have forgotten it(10) I am writing in the hope you may be able to help me with family history research.(11) it may be a good idea to advertise in the local paper(12) we may have to close the shop(13) Nevertheless, he hopes he may only be a further week away from a return to action.(14) the truth may never be known(15) 'May I have some more?' 'You may, indeed.'(16) Of course there is a right of appeal, which in some cases may not be exercised without prior permission.
(1) may be :: 多分
(2) you may :: してもいいです
(3) may not :: ではないかもしれない
(4) to whom it may concern :: ご担当者様
(5) it may :: そうかもしれません
(6) it may be :: そうかも知れない
(7) as the case may be :: 場合によっては
(8) be that as it may :: ことは、それがかもしれないとしても
(9) that may :: その月
(10) that may be :: それであってもよいです
1. whitethorn ::
maine, mas, may, mayan, mayans, mayer, mays
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
reported a 50% gain
in reasoning skills upon thei00:01:03,606 21
00:01:07,777 --> 00:01:11,281
Okay, if that's true, why aren't there
more geniu00:01:07,777 -->22
00:01:14,284 --> 00:01:16,286
You MAY need this more than I do.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
Knowing that you MAY never
wake up again.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
Uh, yeah, if you want.
There MAY not be room.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
so he MAY rest beside his brother and sister
in the crypts beneath Winterfell.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
Ira, if I MAY,
I'd like to apologize
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
English to Japanese Dictionary: may
Meaning and definitions of may, translation in Japanese language for may with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of may in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry "may"
What may means in Japanese, may meaning in Japanese, may definition, examples and pronunciation of may in Japanese language.