結婚, 婚姻, 縁結び, 成婚, 嫁入り, 縁組, 輿入れ, 既婚, 妻帯
Noun(1) the state of being a married couple voluntarily joined for life (or until divorce(2) two people who are married to each other(3) the act of marrying; the nuptial ceremony(4) a close and intimate union
(1) A-T-K-K-Q-Q-J of trumps would score 190 for a run plus a marriage in trumps.(2) At that time, it seemed that Hawaii might soon legalize same-sex marriage .(3) Will the ramifications of constitutional holdings relating to same-sex marriage affect the anti-polygamy laws?(4) Community property is generally the property a husband and wife accumulate during marriage .(5) For federal purposes like taxes, the law declares that marriage exclusively means the union of one man and one woman.(6) they were celebrating 50 years of marriage(7) I should tell you that I have a gay nephew who is in a long term relationship and HE and HIS partner are against gay marriage .(8) A former British soldier and his German bride, who overcame prejudice in post-war Germany, were today celebrating 50 years of marriage .(9) They have disagreed about whether laws prohibiting gay marriage have in fact been weakened and, if so, about whether this is for good or for bad.(10) At the time of marriage , the wife was 27 years of age and was a corporate bond trader.(11) After taking a trick a player can announce a marriage (the K and Q of the same suit) for 5 extra points for the team.(12) the children from his first marriage(13) And we have legalized same-sex marriage in the entire state.(14) he gave him his eldest daughter in marriage(15) After failing to reach agreement last month the legislature returned to discuss an amendment that would ban gay marriage but allow civil unions.(16) But then, I thought that's what marriage was about.
(1) arranged marriage :: 見合い結婚
(2) marriage certificate :: 結婚証明書
(3) gay marriage :: 同性婚
(4) marriage proposal :: 結婚の申し込み
(5) propose marriage :: 求婚します
(6) before marriage :: 結婚前
(7) marriage license :: 婚姻登録証
(8) marriage ceremony :: 結婚式
(9) marriage counselor :: 結婚カウンセラー
(10) civil marriage :: 民事婚
2. wedding ::
3. union ::
4. married couple ::
5. matrimony ::
marriage, marriageable, marriages
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But what if this is my last
chance at MARRIAGE and family?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
It might explain why the two of you have
created an ersatz homosexual MARRIAGE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
I want you
to arrange a MARRIAGE for me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
...based on data I collected
watching my parents' MARRIAGE implode.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
No. That's not how I want
to start our MARRIAGE,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
English to Japanese Dictionary: marriage
Meaning and definitions of marriage, translation in Japanese language for marriage with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of marriage in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry "marriage"
What marriage means in Japanese, marriage meaning in Japanese, marriage definition, examples and pronunciation of marriage in Japanese language.