ジャッキ, 万力, 一般人
Noun(1) a small worthless amount(2) a man who serves as a sailor(3) someone who works with their hands; someone engaged in manual labor(4) immense East Indian fruit resembling breadfruit; it contains an edible pulp and nutritious seeds that are commonly roasted(5) a small ball at which players aim in lawn bowling(6) an electrical device consisting of a connector socket designed for the insertion of a plug(7) game equipment consisting of one of several small six-pointed metal pieces that are picked up while bouncing a ball in the game of jacks(8) small flag indicating a ship's nationality(9) one of four face cards in a deck bearing a picture of a young prince(10) tool for exerting pressure or lifting(11) any of several fast-swimming predacious fishes of tropical to warm temperate seas(12) male donkey
Verb(1) lift with a special device(2) hunt with a jacklight
(1) Sir, it is impossible to plug an Ethernet card into the phone jack in your wall.(2) I don't know jack about XML, so use small, simple words in any instructions you give me.(3) Not at all, I'm saying you need to have a line plugged into where it says line on your modem to the phone jack in the wall.(4) Me: ├ö├ç├┐Well, is the cable pugged into the back of the computer and into the data jack in the wall?├ö├ç├û(5) Having gone into the last end at 13-13, Maureen Walker's last bowl trailed the jack for three shots.(6) The object of this invention is to provide a light, simple and convenient jack by which to raise the wheels of automobiles, when not in use, so as to relieve the tires from the pressure due to the weight of the machine.(7) Make sure you have a jack that will lift the trailer (with horses inside) or a wheel block to pull one trailer tire onto to get the other one off the ground.(8) With a jack , a couple of dollies, a tow bar, and a tractor, the jet was moved after 45 minutes.(9) Hans finished putting on the tire and returned the jack and tire iron to the trunk.(10) Civics isn't even taught anymore and nobody knows jack about history.(11) Two teams get four balls each and aim to get them nearest the white ball or the jack .(12) The wireless connection also avoids the inconvenience of interrupting an ultrasound examination to plug the ultrasound system into the network jack .(13) The right side is home to an earphone jack , power socket and, under a cover, a USB 2.0 port.(14) When running a spit from a weight driven clockwork jack , it is essential to ensure that the joint or bird is properly centred, or the spit may stop running.(15) The jack sits just under the bottom row on the keyboard, and in a pretty visible location.(16) I tried calling some shops and was told by some that a 1.5-or 2-ton jack would be enough, since the jack won't be lifting the whole truck.
(1) jack off :: ジャックオフ
(2) jack up :: ジャッキアップ
(3) car jack :: カージャック
(4) hydraulic jack :: 油圧ジャッキ
(5) jack-in-the-box :: ジャック・イン・ザ・ボックス
(6) jack-o'-lantern :: 鬼火
(7) jack in :: でジャック
(8) jumping jack :: ジャンピング・ジャック
(9) crack-a-jack :: クラック・ジャックを
(10) jack-of-all-trades :: 何でも屋
1. socket ::
2. jackfruit ::
4. doodly-squat ::
5. knave ::
6. mariner ::
7. jackass ::
8. laborer ::
9. jack up ::
jack, jacked, jacking, jacks, jacky
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Jack! No, the DEA
doesn't know about this.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
No, no, no! Jack--
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
I mean, this is millions,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
Where do you want it?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
He was sympathetic. His exact words
were, "Got your back, Jack.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
English to Japanese Dictionary: jack
Meaning and definitions of jack, translation in Japanese language for jack with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of jack in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry "jack"
What jack means in Japanese, jack meaning in Japanese, jack definition, examples and pronunciation of jack in Japanese language.