注入, 噴射, 注射, インジェクション, 単射
Noun(1) the forceful insertion of a substance under pressure(2) any solution that is injected (as into the skin(3) the act of putting a liquid into the body by means of a syringe
(1) We are making big inroads with our diesel injection technology, and currently we equip the Duramax and Cummins light truck diesel engines with our components.(2) Biologic treatments may be administered by injection or IV infusion.(3) The area is numbed with an injection of local anesthetic.(4) An autonomous telemetry system transmitted data on the payload environment during all the flight phases, from liftoff to in-orbit injection .(5) He would buy new points, plugs and something to put in the injection system.(6) Half the women received magnesium sulfate by injection or infusion in the hospital over about 24 hours, and the rest got a placebo.(7) an injection of capital was needed(8) The orbit injection by the Ariane rocket used to launch Rosetta was so accurate that only a small amount of fuel was needed to make some tiny corrections.(9) Direct injection yields a stratified charge: a rich mixture near the spark plug with a progressively leaner fuel-air ratio deeper in the cylinder.(10) Usually they are given by intravenous injection , by infusion pump into a vein or orally.(11) I think he is one of those managers who got jobs not necessarily because of any real tactical astuteness, but because chairmen felt their club needed a lift or an injection of personality.(12) EDITOR We have three comments about Pickup et al's meta-analysis comparing insulin infusion with injection , which may cast a different light on their main conclusion.(13) Using revolution counters, the system can analyze the injection parameters of each cylinder and adjust them if necessary.(14) However, in comparison with more recent rivals, its 3.0 litre diesel engine with a classic injection system and 125 bhp output had begun to seem outclassed.(15) Also, a dependable brand of fuel injection prevents common injection problems such as varnish deposits, clogging and fuel leakage.(16) Primary mesenchyme cells introduced by injection at the animal pole move in a directed manner to their normal positions in the vegetal region.
(1) lethal injection :: 致死注射
(2) fuel injection :: 燃料噴射
(3) injection molding :: 射出成形
(4) injection pump :: 噴射ポンプ
(5) direct injection :: 直接注入
(6) give an injection :: 注射を与えます
(7) dependency injection :: 依存性注入
(8) have an injection :: 注射を持っています
(9) intravenous injection :: 静注
(10) capital injection :: 資本注入
1. inoculation ::
2. introduction ::
3. shot ::
English to Japanese Dictionary: injection
Meaning and definitions of injection, translation in Japanese language for injection with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of injection in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry "injection"
What injection means in Japanese, injection meaning in Japanese, injection definition, examples and pronunciation of injection in Japanese language.