点火, イグニッション, 発火
Noun(1) the process of initiating combustion or catching fire(2) the mechanism that ignites the fuel in an internal-combustion engine(3) the act of setting something on fire
(1) She adjusted the seat and mirror, fired up the ignition , and fiddled with the gear stick.(2) Trail bikes, cars and any machinery are a potential source of ignition so please ensure that mufflers are secure and flame proofed to avoid sparks igniting the countryside.(3) Our descent into hell was caused by a bolt of lightening striking, with unerring accuracy, a vessel which contained a chemical that doesn't get on well with sources of ignition .(4) a small amount of diesel fuel must be injected to allow ignition(5) He released the steering lock and switched on the ignition .(6) He switched off the ignition and looked closely at Sai.(7) he put the key in the ignition(8) Cat switched off the ignition and hopped out of the truck.(9) While rumours are rife that a dropped cigarette or a spark from an underground cable caused the fireball, the cause of ignition was not yet known.(10) Eliminate ignition sources like open flames, smoking, static, electrical sparks and hot surfaces.(11) Made of vitreous enamel, it boasts electronic multi-spark ignition in each of six burners, deluxe cast iron plates and a dual glass window roasting hood.(12) The ESU is the most frequent ignition source for surgical fires.(13) Sometimes, if the device fails to ignite first time, the tendency is to go back to check the fuse and then delayed ignition occurs which can cause injury to any part of the body.(14) She activated something in her high heels and with a sudden ignition of fire from her actual heels, gently floated to the lonely and flooded street.(15) The cast-iron grate can hold 18 burgers, and one-touch ignition makes lighting the fire a cinch.(16) I took the keys from the ignition of the jeep, and moved around back to the trunk.
(1) ignition key :: イグニッションキー
(2) ignition coil :: イグニッションコイル
(3) ignition switch :: 点火スイッチ
(4) ignition system :: 点火系
(5) ignition timing :: 点火時期
(6) ignition temperature :: 発火温度
(7) ignition point :: 発火点
(8) electronic ignition :: 電子点火
(9) ignition lock :: 点火ロック
(10) self-ignition :: 自己着火
1. ignition system ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I left them right here in the IGNITION.
Son of a bitch.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
"Jesse, don't leave the keys
in the IGNITION the entire two days."
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
Every year, 15,000 fires are caused
by accidental dryer-lint IGNITION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
English to Japanese Dictionary: ignition
Meaning and definitions of ignition, translation in Japanese language for ignition with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of ignition in Japanese and in English
Tags for the entry "ignition"
What ignition means in Japanese, ignition meaning
in Japanese, ignition definition, examples and pronunciation
of ignition in Japanese language.