交換, エクスチェンジ, やり取り, 取り替え, 取替, 為替, 切替, 切り替え, 切り換え, 切替え, 更代, 交換局, 兌交わす, 取り交わす, 交す, 交える, 取り替える, 替える, 代える, 引き替える, 換える, 切り替える, 切り換える, 変える, 引き換える
Noun(1) chemical process in which one atom or ion or group changes places with another(2) a mutual expression of views (especially an unpleasant one(3) the act of changing one thing for another thing(4) the act of giving something in return for something received(5) a workplace that serves as a telecommunications facility where lines from telephones can be connected together to permit communication(6) a workplace for buying and selling; open only to members(7) (sports(8) reciprocal transfer of equivalent sums of money (especially the currencies of different countries(9) (10) (chess, or losing(11) (chess, usually on consecutive moves
Verb(1) give to, and receive from, one another(2) exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category(3) change over, change around, as to a new order or sequence(4) hand over one and receive another, approximately equivalent(5) put in the place of another; switch seemingly equivalent items(6) exchange a penalty for a less severe one
(1) After the exchange of rooks on the 20th move, the star player from Indian Airlines tried to gain control on white's kingside only to further weaken the b2 square.(2) opportunities for the exchange of information(3) Its aim is to develop standards for almost everything, to facilitate the international exchange of goods and services, and foster scientific research.(4) is a common statement heard among those who have recently returned from an exchange , only to realise that others are barely interested in hearing about their adventures.(5) The group, which consists of 5 teachers and 26 school children are on an exchange visit with Moylough Primary School.(6) Amateur radio enthusiasts around the globe were running into problems trying to exchange e-mail addresses due to the lack of a Morse character for the @ symbol.(7) Then after the brief exchange , the two office workers go their own ways, never to meet again.(8) A trained shop assistant shows the correct and perfectly acceptable way to exchange money at the till(9) In many cases, the exchange itself will take place over a Gigabit Ethernet switch operated by the exchange and will involve no circuit elements.(10) White's a bit tied up so Buckley anticipates Ba3 and prepares in the event of a Bishop exchange to bring his Rook into the action on c5 or a5.(11) Also, I once had a student give an expert a draw when he was up the exchange in the endgame.(12) Plans are also underway for an exchange visit from members of an orchestra in Prague in April.(13) The catch is that these Asian export giants like Japan and China can't afford to just liquidate their dollar-holdings and exchange them for euros.(14) In exchange , New York received pitcher Pedro Ramos.(15) an exchange visit to Germany(16) With LNP, the subscriber's telephone number identifies only the subscriber and not the exchange hosting that number.
(1) exchange rate :: 為替レート
(2) stock exchange :: 証券取引所
(3) exchange student :: 交換留学生
(4) foreign exchange :: 外国為替
(5) bill of exchange :: 為替手形
(6) currency exchange :: 為替
(7) in exchange :: 引き換えに
(8) rate of exchange :: 為替レート
(9) money exchange :: 両替
(10) in exchange for :: 見返りに
1. interchange ::
2. stock exchange ::
3. conversation ::
4. rally ::
5. telephone exchange ::
6. substitution ::
7. trade ::
8. substitute ::
9. change ::
10. commute ::
11. switch over ::
exchange, exchangeable, exchanged, exchanges, exchanging
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Let's not sully the moment
with the EXCHANGE of saliva.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
and bring back
Lady Stark's daughters in EXCHANGE.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
- What's the EXCHANGE rate?
- None of your business. Take it or leave it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
But in EXCHANGE, I'd like you
to do a few things for me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
They're offering ten thousand horses
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
English to Japanese Dictionary: exchange
Meaning and definitions of exchange, translation in Japanese language for exchange with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of exchange in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry "exchange"
What exchange means in Japanese, exchange meaning in Japanese, exchange definition, examples and pronunciation of exchange in Japanese language.