クリティカル, 臨界, 緊要, 危ない, 危うい, 危なっかしい, 口さがない, 批判的
Adjective(1) marked by a tendency to find and call attention to errors and flaws(2) at or of a point at which a property or phenomenon suffers an abrupt change especially having enough mass to sustain a chain reaction(3) characterized by careful evaluation and judgment(4) urgently needed; absolutely necessary(5) forming or having the nature of a turning point or crisis(6) being in or verging on a state of crisis or emergency(7) of or involving or characteristic of critics or criticism
(1) the housing shortage is now critical(2) The city on the hill has a very critical problem with water.(3) Mr Lloyd also revealed that an internal report had been critical of the force's vetting system.(4) This builds commitment among staff, a critical factor for business success.(5) Similarly, superconductivity can be destroyed by applying a magnetic field that exceeds some critical value.(6) Moreover, to be truly seen and understood is close to the pinnacle for a work of art, and no critical essay can see and understand as deeply as the best parodies.(7) The critical literature provides three different schools of thought on this subject.(8) Already their work has come in for considerable critical acclaim from those that have seen it and it is expected to be in huge demand by poetry and art lovers.(9) It puts us in a difficult and critical situation.(10) One of the 17 injured was said to be in critical condition.(11) The second younger couple was so seriously injured that they were airlifted to Hamilton General Hospital in critical condition.(12) Following the accident, he was rushed to hospital in critical condition with a severe head injury and underwent brain surgery the very next day.(13) He had been in critical condition since he was assaulted on Sunday.(14) On the other hand, if the frequency exceeded a certain critical value, there would be enough energy for the electron to be able to get away.(15) The band is stirring both critical and popular acclaim for their soulful, virtuoso playing and thrilling live performances.(16) The security guards expressed similar fears but were more confident because they are trained to handle such critical situations.
(1) critical thinking :: 批判的思考
(2) critical point :: 臨界点
(3) critical path :: クリティカルパス
(4) critical mass :: クリティカルマス
(5) critical error :: クリティカル・エラー
(6) critical acclaim :: 批評家の称賛
(7) critical condition :: 危険な状態
(8) critical situation :: 危機的な状況
(9) critical review :: 批判的検討
(10) critical juncture :: 重大な岐路
1. censorious ::
3. grave ::
4. crucial ::
5. decisive ::
6. vital ::
critical, critically, noncritical, uncritical
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So check them
for CRITICAL damage,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
But nothing so CRITICAL that she'll feel
uncomfortable if I wanna try this again.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
If Lisbon and I see ourselves
in a CRITICAL situation,
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
She's alive, but she's
still in CRITICAL condition.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 19
The question is I’m
in a CRITICAL situation at work.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
English to Japanese Dictionary: critical
Meaning and definitions of critical, translation in Japanese language for critical with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of critical in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry "critical"
What critical means in Japanese, critical meaning in Japanese, critical definition, examples and pronunciation of critical in Japanese language.