会議, コンファレンス, 会談, 話し合い, 合議, 評議, 話合い, 商議, 年会, 謀議
Noun(1) a prearranged meeting for consultation or exchange of information or discussion (especially one with a formal agenda(2) an association of sports teams that organizes matches for its members(3) a discussion among participants who have an agreed (serious
(1) They're one of three teams in the conference without a winning record at home, where they are 16-16.(2) a conference call(3) Experts from across the country will meet in Sheffield tomorrow at a conference to discuss the growing problem of liver disease caused by alcohol abuse.(4) We schemed and plotted by internet, e-mail and conference call, and now the team has come together for the first time.(5) Can you get a counsellor who would counsel the two of you via email or conference call (and do you have the money to pay for it)?(6) Nearly all providers offer free call waiting, call display, and conference call services.(7) Interesting technological takes on context-awareness and privacy discussed at the conference ?(8) Other courses will use a telephone conference call for the audio portion of the course.(9) he gathered all the men around the baize table for a conference(10) he gathered all the men around the table for a conference(11) an international conference on the environment(12) he's attending a conference on e-learning(13) It was in fact the goal that set her course of action: she chose to complete the stated goal of the conference call rather than to let people vent emotion.(14) This is where the best team in the best conference in college football plays.(15) I flew from here to Indianapolis to address a conference of the African Methodist Episcopal Church.(16) Notably absent at the conference was any discussion of whether it is appropriate for universities to market themselves as brands.
(1) conference call :: カンファレンスコール
(2) conference room :: 会議室
(3) press conference :: 記者会見
(4) video conference :: ビデオ会議
(5) conference hall :: 会議ホール
(6) conference proceedings :: 会議録
(7) news conference :: 記者会見
(8) conference table :: 会議用テーブル
(9) sales conference :: 営業会議
(10) telephone conference :: 電話会議
1. congress ::
2. discussion ::
3. group discussion ::
4. league ::
conference, conferences, conferencing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...to attend a CONFERENCE and see the
CERN Super Collider on February 14th?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
a video CONFERENCE with NASA!
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
Bernie's at a neuroscience
CONFERENCE with Amy--
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
Tell him I'm in CONFERENCE.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
Enjoy the neurobiology CONFERENCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
English to Japanese Dictionary: conference
Meaning and definitions of conference, translation in Japanese language for conference with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of conference in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry "conference"
What conference means in Japanese, conference meaning in Japanese, conference definition, examples and pronunciation of conference in Japanese language.