紐付き, 条件付きの, 但し付き
Adjective(1) qualified by reservations(2) imposing or depending on or containing a condition
(1) Recall that a conditional is a sentence of the form if a then c, which we are writing as a c.(2) This should have been a conjunction, not a conditional .(3) Those offenders will be offered conditional cautions in future, meaning they will escape prosecution but must agree to co-operate with rehabilitation projects.(4) On the other hand, with the organic view of self, the transformational leader puts more value on interdependence, conditional autonomy and meeting social obligations toward others.(5) These conditional drug company offers have angered AIDS groups.(6) It was agreed by the meeting for the clerk to proceed with the conditional offer made to rent the Pound for a period of two years with the proviso that the old tin shed could be removed.(7) The council has given conditional support to a referendum, but has expressed concern over a number of issues.(8) He also offered conditional support to the June summit.(9) God's promise of the Land of Israel to the Jews has its unconditional clause and its conditional clause.(10) Legal sources have expressed mixed views over the true meaning of the company's conditional offer to meet future claims, with some on the union side now extremely sceptical.(11) Months of hard work and dedication paid off when literature lover Jane, 37, was given a conditional offer to study English at Harris Manchester College, which caters for mature students.(12) As indicated above, this is an argument with conditional clauses all of which are debatable.(13) It said that ├ö├ç├┐crucially├ö├ç├û students with underestimated grades did ├ö├ç├┐not receive the conditional offers that they merit├ö├ç├û.(14) The healthcare professional, who has been offered a conditional post, will begin working in the county from January 2005.(15) Somehow that conditional clause seemed to drop away from most of the press reports.(16) Richmond council recently gave its conditional support to a soil treatment project in our city.
(1) first conditional :: 最初の条件付き
(2) second conditional :: 第2の条件
(3) conditional sentence :: 条件文
(4) zero conditional :: 条件付きゼロ
(5) conditional clauses :: 条件節
(6) conditional release :: 条件付きのリリース
(7) third conditional :: 第三の条件
(8) conditional clause :: 条件節
(9) conditional formatting :: 条件付き書式
(10) conditional statement :: 条件文
1. subject to ::
2. dependent on ::
3. contingent on ::
4. based on ::
5. determined by ::
6. controlled by ::
7. tied to ::
1. independent ::
2. unconditional ::
conditional, conditionally, conditionals
English to Japanese Dictionary: conditional
Meaning and definitions of conditional, translation in Japanese language for conditional with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of conditional in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry "conditional"
What conditional means in Japanese, conditional meaning in Japanese, conditional definition, examples and pronunciation of conditional in Japanese language.