中心的な, 中央な, 主要な
Noun(1) a workplace that serves as a telecommunications facility where lines from telephones can be connected together to permit communication
Adjective(1) serving as an essential component(2) in or near a center or constituting a center; the inner area
(1) that's the central question(2) central government(3) I can't access the central server(4) It said there was also ├ö├ç├┐an attractive shopping area around a central court.├ö├ç├û(5) Some of them were worried about what was being done to ease the situation in crowded central areas like Chikpet.(6) At this stage he took some interest in party organization and established central office in 1870.(7) The new capital required a secure and central location, easily accessible from all parts of the state.(8) In view of the time required to move to more peripheral vowel positions, tense vowels tend to be peripheral and lax vowels closer to schwa, the neutral or central vowel.(9) The central office greatly increased the districts' control and flexibility over resources.(10) Those principles are now central to determining what is due process.(11) The mobility of these groups was an essential economic strategy, central to the very nature of their profession.(12) A formal announcement would be made today after Hu was elected in Jiang's place by the 198 members of the central committee, the Post said.(13) But the principle is central to Brown's personal election campaign.(14) The Church serves members in Livingstone and as far south as Kabwe, in the central area of the country.(15) She turns up in a town called Dogville, which is not the comedy central of the USA.(16) On both counts, principles which should be central to any liberal democracy have become dangerously eroded.
(1) central heating :: セントラルヒーティング
(2) central processing unit :: 中央処理装置
(3) central bank :: 中央銀行
(4) central nervous system :: 中枢神経系
(5) central tendency :: 中心傾向
(6) central government :: 中央政府
(7) central office :: 中央局
(8) central locking :: セントラルロッキング
(9) central issue :: 中心的な問題
1. middle ::
2. inner ::
3. main ::
4. key ::
5. telephone exchange ::
1. last ::
2. least ::
central, centralism, centralist, centrality, centralization, centrally, centrals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Garcia's on Central. Honk once.
l'll meet you in the parking lot.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
Right around the corner from here,
over off of Central.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
...that rocked CENTRAL New Mexico
three days ago.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
with a strong CENTRAL plank.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
Central heat and air.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
English to Japanese Dictionary: central
Meaning and definitions of central, translation in Japanese language for central with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of central in Japanese and in English
Tags for the entry "central"
What central means in Japanese, central meaning
in Japanese, central definition, examples and pronunciation
of central in Japanese language.