ボトム, 底, 尻, 奥底, どん底, ふもと, 二重底
Noun(1) the lower side of anything(2) the lowest part of anything(3) the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on(4) the second half of an inning; while the home team is at bat(5) a depression forming the ground under a body of water(6) low-lying alluvial land near a river(7) a cargo ship
Verb(1) provide with a bottom or a seat(2) strike the ground, as with a ship's bottom(3) come to understand
Adjective(1) situated at the bottom or lowest position(2) the lowest rank
(1) You might want to temporarily cut rates for the bottom two income brackets.(2) In 1997 there was a succession of astonishing Labour gains which could only be briefly noted by a red bar at the bottom of the TV screen.(3) The share for middle and bottom income earners suffered declines of about 5 percent.(4) On the bottom shelf was the cardboard carton containing the incense sticks.(5) Additional studies will determine if the rocks were laid down by minerals formed at the bottom of a salty lake or sea.(6) They're too tough, and the husk is still attached, and I always end up leaving them at the bottom of the container.(7) She had on a two piece dress; the top was tight and cut off right above her navel, the bottom rested on her hips.(8) Once all the wax in the bottom of the container is melted your candle is finished.(9) An unopened toothbrush and tube of toothpaste lay in the bottom shelf.(10) As of 2000, this top layer had an income 10 times that of the bottom fifth of families.(11) In the bottom of the container there was a reservoir of water, and above it an apparatus caused electrical arcs to crackle.(12) The settlement gives more to higher grade officers then it does to those at the bottom of the ladder.(13) Theorton removed his bottom from his chair and walked around his old friend.(14) People who buy stock in these companies under American law wind up at the bottom of the totem pole in the bankruptcy proceeding.(15) That's because it depends on whether the iceberg is floating or resting on the bottom .(16) Resting on the bottom or in the sediment are wrecks, such as an oil freighter and a Spanish galleon.
(1) bottom line :: ボトムライン
(2) at the bottom :: 底に
(3) at the bottom of :: の下部にあります
(4) bottom of the ocean :: 海底
(5) from top to bottom :: 上から下まで
(6) the bottom line :: ボトムライン
(7) bottom out :: 底を打ちます
1. foot ::
2. underside ::
3. floor ::
4. lowest position ::
5. rear ::
6. origin ::
7. stern ::
8. bottomland ::
9. bed ::
10. undersurface ::
11. merchant ship ::
12. fathom ::
1. face ::
2. top ::
bottom, bottomed, bottoming, bottomless, bottoms
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and dump your bodies
to the BOTTOM of the Shivering Sea.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
...steel-armor plate exoskeleton
top and BOTTOM.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
Sign the BOTTOM, answer the questions,
bring it back. Next.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
So, BOTTOM line, what you
did was wrong and cruel,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
Oh, relax. It was just
her BOTTOM and her breasts.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
English to Japanese Dictionary: bottom
Meaning and definitions of bottom, translation in Japanese language for bottom with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bottom in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bottom"
What bottom means in Japanese, bottom meaning in Japanese, bottom definition, examples and pronunciation of bottom in Japanese language.