Noun(1) a deficiency of red blood cells(2) a lack of vitality(3) genus of terrestrial or lithophytic ferns having pinnatifid fronds; chiefly of tropical America
(1) The most common form of microcytic anemia is iron deficiency caused by reduced dietary intake.(2) In children, the major causes of anemia are dietary iron deficiency and infection.(3) Some medical conditions, such as anemia or hypothyroidism, can cause a pregnant woman to lack energy.(4) In many cases, doctors don't discover anemia until they run blood tests as part of a routine physical examination.(5) The blood test for anemia will be performed at least once more during your pregnancy.(6) The diagnosis of iron deficiency anemia was given if anemia and iron deficiency were present.(7) The most prevalent and preventable form of microcytic anemia is iron deficiency anemia .(8) For instance, if your fatigue is the result of anemia , blood transfusions may help.(9) However, we cannot rule out the possibility that some infants may suffer from iron deficiency anemia if meat is introduced too late.(10) Treatment for this serious anemia may include blood transfusions to boost levels of red blood cells.(11) Some medical conditions such as thyroid disease and anemia also can cause palpitations.(12) It is important to remember that though they are related, iron deficiency and anaemia are distinct conditions.(13) The hormone causes the body to make more red blood cells and is now a million-dollar drug to treat anaemia caused by cancer therapy, dialysis, and renal disease.(14) It is a systemic disease that not only affects joints but also causes inflammation of the blood vessels, anaemia , nodules, fever, weight loss and fatigue.(15) Iron-deficiency anaemia and megaloblastic anaemia can occur during pregnancy.(16) Our findings may be most relevant to rural South and, possibly, South East Asia, where prevalence of iron deficiency anaemia and low birth weight are high.
(1) sickle cell anemia :: 鎌状赤血球貧血症
(2) pernicious anemia :: 悪性貧血
(3) aplastic anemia :: 再生不良性貧血
(4) iron deficiency anemia :: 鉄欠乏性貧血
1. anemia ::
2. anaemia ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We can pick up right where I left off
in 1999 when I had pernicious ANEMIA.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
English to Japanese Dictionary: anemia
Meaning and definitions of anemia, translation in Japanese language for anemia with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of anemia in Japanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry "anemia"
What anemia means in Japanese, anemia meaning in Japanese, anemia definition, examples and pronunciation of anemia in Japanese language.